·
Registered
14,703 Posts
I like it, but not $150 worth.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well has a starting bid of 99.00....and it is embrodered, not a sticker,...i paid 169.99+shipping forit....its a very nice touch,its a quality item.its not cheap made.

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Afraid that I am with Dee. If it doesn't get seen unless I open the trunk lid, then it definitely falls down the list of got to have. Too many other toys that I want, especially for the Bullitt. It does look like a quality product.:cool:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its a show item,not a performance item,not a LOOK AT ME item, it is a show item, pop your hood, pop your trunk,.....geez.....if you dont want it then dont post ur opinion, its here to let people know its for sale, not to take your opinion.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
148 Posts
00311bullitt said:
its a show item,not a performance item,not a LOOK AT ME item, it is a show item, pop your hood, pop your trunk,.....geez.....if you dont want it then dont post ur opinion, its here to let people know its for sale, not to take your opinion.:rolleyes:
A little sensitive aren't we? This site is for giving advice and opinions, if you don't want opinions stick to ebay:idea:

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
BULLITT207 said:
Thats a cool shifter handle.

no it isnt, had it for a day, hated it, and sold it.....

...sorry for my opinion, but i like the trunklid, just not worth that much $$$

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
TheCat033 said:
no it isnt, had it for a day, hated it, and sold it.....
Curious.... just didn't fit the hand right? I have a B&M shift handle and love the fit. I'd like to know why it is though, I wear no rings but the handle has gotten little nicks in it. Stock ball did as well. My hands aren't that rough. :lol:

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
2679 is a show car but I never have popped my trunk for any show. If I did, or was required to, I would buy this, but good luck in selling it.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
The tool kit was offered by Jack Roush a few years ago, but is no longer available...I've seen it on SB Bullitt, looks great...The trunk lid liner is already sold...Scroll down and the guy said he sold it locally...I bought one for our Bullitt three years ago, but I didn't pay that much...Don't remember....Don't have the Bullitt logo, just the Pony...

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
OK, I thought I was having another bout with part-timers...

I've only been a member for a little over 18 months. So, that was before my time on this site. Thanks!

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
DavidMidgley said:
OK, I thought I was having another bout with part-timers...

I've only been a member for a little over 18 months. So, that was before my time on this site. Thanks!
Yeah that tool kit as well as there is a set up with three pouches that you can get .

1 - 18 of 18 Posts