Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a scan of one I made for my BULLITT. It is 2" X 1.25" and you can get one too.

If you want to order one, email [email protected] and give him your Bullitt # and name. Also give him your shipping address and contact number for credit card purchase. They are $20. including shipping and take about a week. They are not metal because the font wouldn't work with metal so, they are plastic but it is hard to tell. It is the brushed aluminum look and also comes with two sided tape on the back. Those with longer production #'s may get a little longer badge. They look good or I wouldn't promote it here. BTW, my father owns the company.

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
That's sharp Crimecrusher. You should send that to Ford with a "HINT,HINT" for the text. lol Maybe they would order them from your dad for all of the Bullitt's!
Cam

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
CC,

I have the artwork with the Correct Bullitt "B". You think I could send him my B that I drew that matches the car logo?

What format would he need?

Mike

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you have the correct "B" then tell him the font. You may email [email protected] she is the one that takes care of all the computer stuff and could answer that question. Chances are if it is a font then she may already have it or if it is an illustrator or corel file she can do that too. Email Brad first so he can let Sharon know who you are. He will be out of town till Monday.

BTW, put mine on today and it looks great. I may have to get a bigger piece of two sided tape so it goes edge to edge. I put it on the dash just above the air vents.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anyone ordered one of these yet? Love mine...looks cool!

·
Premium Member
502 Posts
Crusher,
Did you get it with correct "B"?

·
Registered
193 Posts
I think this is a great idea. (Hoopy in fact).
I would want to use the correct font for the "B" though. Once that is available, I will be on the horn.
Any ETA on that B?

·
Registered
959 Posts
Brian aka FordBullitt #66..

I'll be ordering when the correct B is confirmed too!

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
That looks like the right "B", it's just upsidedown.

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
The "B" from the logo doesn't have that curly bit.

I have been remiss, I will get an email to the person Crime Crusher mentioned, and see if I can provide the B I drew by hand (with Adobe Illustrator).

My bad. Been busy. :smile:

Mike

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Send the correct B and I'll get another one.

Funny story...there is another Bullitt running around town and another officer stopped him one night because he thought someone stole my car. His name was Brian too.

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
I emailed Brad, and offered my services. :smile:

Stay tuned.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts