Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sounds like they used a sound clip from Bullitt in Vanishing point. Check it out, In one of the desert shots.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
I just can't hear it? LMAO

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its the part were super soul said kowalski will need all the luck to get though the desert and he shuts the radio off and said go to hell and takes off. Sounds just like when Bullitt takes off after the charger. But in vanishing point the sound is constant its not flashing between two cars chasing each other. Thats the only part of the movie vp where the car sounds different. I dont have clips I was watching vanishing point last night and noticed.

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
OHHH I have to go get the movie and watch it and compair the hemi exhaust sound to the bullitt sound track.... I was hoping for link where all I did was set back and enjoy.... Now I have to spend money and time to hear it..... Thanks for the heads up I check it out next time I'm watching VP

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
Jimmy Ray said:
OHHH I have to go get the movie and watch it and compair the hemi exhaust sound to the bullitt sound track.... I was hoping for link where all I did was set back and enjoy.... Now I have to spend money and time to hear it..... Thanks for the heads up I check it out next time I'm watching VP
OK we'll wait for you to put up the sound clip :smile:

I read somewhere that the the sound track of the car from Bullitt had been used by a few other movie makers.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
RCSignals said:

I read somewhere that the the sound track of the car from Bullitt had been used by a few other movie makers.

Smart A$$.

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
Jimmy Ray said:
RCSignals said:

54deuce said:
Smart A$$.
Joker. :lol:

Well, I hope Jimmy Ray puts up a sound clip after he buys the movie.

And, I have read other than in this thread that the sound track of the car from Bullitt had been used by a few other movie makers. So it is very possible that what you heard in Vanishing Point was the same.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts