1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
4,120 Posts
WOW, you talk about some misinformation and maybe just a few jealous people....

At this time I would like to once again thank all the people that are responsible for starting and maintaining Bullittclub.com

Great job guys (and girls)!!!!

·
Registered
714 Posts
Yeah, there are some smart people on that there corral board....huh...uhhuh...huhhuh

I love the guy that has the 92' beater and dogs on the DHG color, and how the Bullitt is over rated .....intelligent .....I'm sure he has a couple engine blocks hanging from his trees out in front of his trailer home.

Jay, Irvine CA
True Blue #4660
Vortech supercharged / Steeda Tri-Ax / Ford alum D/S / 30mm wheel spacer / Xenon rear spoiler / Powerslot rotors & Hawk HPS pads / MGW interior

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullitt#4660 on 2001-12-25 12:27 ]</font>

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Another prime reason for me to stay on this board and off theirs. They're a little too highbrow to suit me. :wink:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1NastyFordGT on 2001-12-25 13:36 ]</font>

·
Registered
835 Posts
What a clueless bunch on that thread!!!!!

They have no idea what a Bullitt really is, let alone what makes a car collectible. LOL at the guy with the 97 Cobra talking about collectible. If it were a 67 I could see him talking, but a 97.

Glad we're not like that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts