Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if I'm the only one in Dairyland with a Bullitt. Any others out there?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm here from the Kenosha area. I've also yet to see another Bullitt in Wisconsin.

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
DHG #700 here in La Crosse, Wi. Also a black Bullitt in the Sparta, Wi area, sold by the same dealership that ordered mine(Valley View Ford in West Salem)

·
Registered
121 Posts
#2066 checking in from Southeast Wisconsin. Picked up my Bullitt in Illinois on June 23.

I've rounded up 1500 miles as of tonight, and I have not yet seen another Bullitt on the road.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I guess there's more of us than I thought. We should get our Bullitts together sometime.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullittgirl on 2001-08-22 17:30 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
4,639 Posts
Hey there are three of us right in Sheboygan county, so much for being the only one. Two DHG's and one True Blue.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Just thought I would let you know I just picked one up 5 weeks ago in Illinois. I live in Waukesha and have a True Blue. Love the car!! Limiting miles on mine though. A get together would be great!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KeithRK54 on 2001-08-13 09:06 ]</font>

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OK, let's get serious about a place/time to meet. Maybe something in Milwaukee area?? Is that a central location? Or even Madison? (That's closer for me but I don't mind driving further) I'm looking for suggestions. Please post or email me.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I suggest Waukesha would be a good location since we have people from Kenosha, Racine, Madison, Sheboygan, and La Crosse (sorry buddy, you're the only one out that way that we know of!).

How about Brookfield Square Mall? It's a big parking lot for us to meet in, and then we could drive on Blue Mound Road and let everybody see and HEAR a half dozen Bullitts at once!

Somebody with a True Blue Bullitt has to show up, because I have not seen one yet. Or a black one for that matter!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sounds good to me, Trooper. I will wait until tomorrow PM for others to read this thread and then I will start e-mailing/private messaging all WI Bullittheads.

·
Premium Member
4,639 Posts
Check out this site in the about our club section. This Mustang club is having a get together on 9/8/01 at Old World Wisconsin which is located in Eagle Wi located in Waukesha county. Just an idea, we could smother them with Bullitts.

http://www.wemustangers.stangnet.com/

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm all for Waukesha (or Waukesha County) of course that's where I live :wink: I do have a True Blue so maybe the only one there? I work Saturday's so that is out for me, unless we do it after 5:30PM. Labor Day weekend might be free for some on Sunday or Monday? There are two car shows coming up too. One on 9/9 near Southridge Mall in Milwaukee and another at the UPS head quarters on 9/16, not to far from the Brookfield Square location mentioned earlier. Just food for thought. I guess I would prefer not to do the car show thing, but make our own meet. We could also meet at I-94 and Hwy 83 in Waukesha County. There is a nice Brew Pub there where we could socialize?

Keith

·
Registered
121 Posts
I agree with Keith and would rather just have our own Bullitt meeting, at least this first time.

I suggested the mall because it has a BIG parking lot and we could find our own little corner. 2066 likes to have lots of room between it and NON-Bullitts :smile:

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'll agree with 2066. The last thing I want is a door ding, or worse! Brookfield is fairly central. You guys pick a date. Saturdays and September 9th are not good for me. But majority rules.

Keith (1867)

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
How does labor day weekend sound? I think Sunday would be good for me. And I agree- we should have a "Bullitt only" first meeting.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Let's do it!

Bullitgirl, you want to pick the time? I think you said you would email the others on the list too?

I'm free any time, but the sooner we schedule the time the better. Some time in the day so we can all admire Keith's Blue Bullitt in the bright sun. :smile:

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
OK, hope this works for everyone. Let's meet at Brookfield Square Mall parking lot at 3PM Sunday Sept 2 (day before Labor Day). I'm looking forward to this. I just bought a digital camera last weekend so I hope to get lots of pics of all of our cars together. If the time is bad for anyone let me know. MustangWI didn't have an email address in their profile so I will private message him (her?). I'm also posting this on the message board in case any lurkers care to join us.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Sheri & I will be there too!! 3:00 PM is fine with us, what about the Bullittheads who have a longer drive? Sure hope it doesn't rain.....True Blue has never seen a drop. As it gets closer and we have more input we will need to pick a corner of Brookfield Square, hate for somebody to get lost.

Thanks for getting us together Tracey!

Keith

1 - 20 of 33 Posts