·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Sweeeeeet!!

·
Premium Member
18,865 Posts
Bullitt 736 said:
...I wish the pics could show how cool the car looks next to the lights.
It does (they do)!

Looks waaaay cool, Charles!

:clap:

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Which Bullitt?......Charles...or did i miss something :lol:

·
Registered
23 Posts
lol i know about american muscle and late model restoration but i appreciate the input. for some reason though on american muscle i cannot find 18x9 that arent deep dish and i love the deep lip on the back rims of this bullitt. OP where did you get them? and if anyone knows of a tire and rim package that has a deeper than the lip that late model restoration has let me know please.

·
Charles
13,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
YoungGunz said:
where did you buy your rims? and if you can pm me how much the tire and rim combo was thanks.
I bought the wheels here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/18-Mustang-black-bullitt-wheels-cobra-deep-b3-rims-9-10_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1713Q2em153Q2el1262QQcategoryZ43958QQihZ025QQitemZ380085371137

The link is for the black spokes. I would call to see about Anthracite (which I have). I bought them over the phone instead of online.

The rear tires are Firestone 295-35-18. The fronts are Bridgestone 750 265-35-18. The tread patterns are identical.

·
Registered
23 Posts
thanks for the info man. how much was the combo with wheels and tires mounted and balanced if you dont mind me asking im looking at getting some soon because my tires right now are shot and i cant go anywhere in even semi wet roads without spinning the tires. which is fun but i need new tires lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.