Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you that did not receive the BullittClub Christmas card (emailed today), you can find it here.

I had about 30 or so email bounces, so if you didn't get the email, check your profile and make sure the email address (hidden or otherwise) is correct.

Happy Holidays!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullitt on 2001-12-18 16:35 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
4,594 Posts
Thanks a million!
I LOVED the card.
It's got the place of honor on top of my computer (for now---it replaced the picture of the Mach on the track at Laguna Seca).

M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S
&
a safe and happy new year

-Treva

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Got it today thanks. And on another note being deployed, means not going to get to spend time with the fam or the friends, but the cards are rolling in.... A friend of mine was a student teacher and her class made card for everyone I work with.
Thanks again

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
Thanks for the Card;-)...

Very KEWL!

And Happy Holidays from the Schroeder's.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
The card was a welcome change to the volumes of junk mail. Thanks for spreading a little Christmas cheer. I’ve said it before...this is a great bunch of people. :smile: Merry Christmas all you Bullittheads.

Hank

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
agreed Hank! it's a GREAT bunch of people!!
Happy Holidays to ALL of my friends!!

Marty

·
Registered
209 Posts
Loved the card. Thank you very much and a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year back to you and the staff. Great message board and, of course, great subject matter!!

Jeff

·
Registered
360 Posts
Thanks for the card guys!! You Bullittheads are the best. Happy Holidays to all.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts