Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put a couple of the models together and will give them to my 5 year old nephew.

·
Premium Member
4,594 Posts
Great mug, Karl.

Too bad my husband doesn't come into this site for all the great ideas I'm always finding here.

I'm not one of those wives that circle the jewelry in the advertisments....I leave auto parts magazines sitting around with circles on them !!!
Now, I'll have to print this out and leave it on the table with a note saying
Mug, mousepad, anything is possible!
Then when he doesn't get it, I buy them for myself after Christmas!

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
6treva9,

I made these up a while back for possible t-shirts. Maybe one of the you might like for a mug, .....or whatever else.

·
Registered
292 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-12-03 18:51, glowka98 wrote:
Do they make Mustang Bullit models? Love to get one. Anyone know?

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>
Everybody has probably seen the '68 Bullitt and the Dodge model set, right?

The closest that I have seen yet was a 1999 Cobra plastic model kit. Was mighty tempted to pick it up. A little trimming here and a bit of filling there... and you might be able to create an approximation of a Bullitt. Except for the wheels. Those are going to be tough!

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
I can't find the 1/64 scale Charger anywhere.
Everyone is out of them.

·
Premium Member
4,594 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-12-03 11:38, 1NastyFordGT wrote:
6treva9,

I made these up a while back for possible t-shirts. Maybe you might like for a mug, .....or whatever else.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the first one...I could have T-shirts for both of us, mouse pads, the possibilities are endless. Can't use the one that says THE MAN, the movie, etc....just cuz!
So....when you say you made these up....does that mean I can get them from you??? What does that mean?

-Treva

·
Registered
91 Posts
I don't want to be considered a soliciter, but it fits this thread on xmas gifts.

I can make t-shirts for anyone that wants to send me a photo, similar to the mug or the cool graphics above. I can also add lettering such as the Bullitt Number, etc.

I will need to cover my cost and shipping ($15-$18), but if you are interested, email me (address is on the mail icon below) and you can PR your Bullitt.

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
On 2001-12-04 12:39, 6treva9 wrote:
On 2001-12-03 11:38, 1NastyFordGT wrote:
6treva9,

I made these up a while back for possible t-shirts. Maybe you might like for a mug, .....or whatever else.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the first one...I could have T-shirts for both of us, mouse pads, the possibilities are endless. Can't use the one that says THE MAN, the movie, etc....just cuz!
So....when you say you made these up....does that mean I can get them from you??? What does that mean?

-Treva

What I'm saying, Treva, is if you want, you can print these and have them put on a shirt, mug, mousepad whatever.

I'm just a stupid truck driver, not a t-shirt maker. :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts