Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Santa came and now the the brushed satin billit for the bullitt begins installed new dead pedal looks and works well installed shr satin finish gas tank door and installed pistol grip satin finish hand brake handle no horse power upgrades maybe their trying to tell me something car looks great dead pedal was a chore had to pull molding and carpet up to get at the bolt it attaches to if any one is doing this add on be sure to grind about a 1/4 inch off bottom of connecting flange or it won't fit also don't try and force it down onto the wire bundle wire bundle fits into the mounting bracket.

·
Premium Member
4,220 Posts
I asked Santa for MRT hood and a Set of SHR louvers. All I got was a chunk of Coal:mad:
But then, at the price of fuel a chunk of coal is not that bad of deal:lol:

·
Registered
410 Posts
SHR Grille Inserts, Web Electric Sequential's, and my BULLITT Jacket, so I can look approriate while doing the install today. Pic's to follow.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sounds like everyone is gonna be busy with the wrenchs did a detail job today after taking 5971 out for a run light traffic at least where i was running some good roads 195 south to the shore end of jersey shore north bound for about 50 miles then westt on 520 home 520 not so good 40mph in too many spots just love to detail that car I think my neighbors must think that i am some sort of compulsive lunatic every decent day i am out there with a rag and some sort of detailing spray or a can of wax or a greasy sponge with tire shine on it wait till summer when i can hook up the power washer and do underside and engine compartment gonna rain next two days dont like to drive it in the rain so on goes the cover till the sun shines again.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Well the Wife got me a Steeda throttle body plate and a new power drill for installing things in the new house.

I will let you all guess what I used first. ;)

·
Registered
90 Posts
My loving children bought me an On in 60 Seconds Bullitt t-shirt and a reproduction 'JJZ 109' license plate. I bought myself a Bullitt jacket.

Merry Christmas late!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Santa brought some Koni Sports and a FaysII watts link.
Our incomparable friend Sam Strano was instrumental in helping Santa with his choices...

... and the rally car (OTM) got new tires...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.