Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I am sure that everyone here is going to have a very Bullitt Christmas so I thought maybe we should start putting our lists together of Bullitt accessories we want for Christmas.
Granted most of us will not wait till then but you know the Significant other is going to be asking questions like, what do you want and where do I get that at?
If you already have a product brand name and or URL address that would help others to make up their list. When we get closer to X-mas I volunteer to compile the info into a spread sheet that is download able or printable text or a seperate webpage as an easy reference.

·
Registered
121 Posts
You're right! I was thinking of a Bullitt Christmas already too. Like a car cover for winter storage, brushed aluminum license plate, some Mustang books, etc.

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
how about some hallmark ornaments? frank on the tree?
maybe an aurora h.o, road race set mustang and charger of course complete with gas station..and san francisco back ground
would be cool to have bullitt christmas cards too
ahhhhhhhhh i love the holidays

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi everyone,

Don't be afraid to check with your Ford Dealer. They do have accessory catalogs with most everything you guys mentioned. I got a lot further with my salesperson than I did with the Parts Dept. though.

They have Mustang valve caps, waxing mops (to brush the dust off) earrings for the wife, covers etc.

1,169 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-08-14 22:23, KeithRK54 wrote:
Hi everyone,

Don't be afraid to check with your Ford Dealer. They do have accessory catalogs with most everything you guys mentioned. I got a lot further with my salesperson than I did with the Parts Dept. though.

They have Mustang valve caps, waxing mops (to brush the dust off) earrings for the wife, covers etc.
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>
Your right but... I would rather give my accessory money to the companys that make a living from accessorys like MGW. Ford got enough! :-B

·
Registered
826 Posts
My wife is getting me a supercharger and 4.10 gears for Christmas. I'll probably need new tires and a new clutch by New Years Day.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
LOL McQ !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts