Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know i've asked before and I did get an answer but i never bought it. I want to know the site with the Brushed Aluminum piece that fits into the cig lighter and says "Eject" on it.

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
I bought one of these to replace the one that was stolen out of my car. They have changed the style a bit but it still looks good.

·
Registered
771 Posts
MGW's got one...

UPR has one as well. I can't remember the site for the one that I have in my car. But, the one that I have in my car, I took the red caliper touch up paint and filled in the machining grooves for the lettering and circle edge and it makes it pop.

·
Registered
656 Posts
FDWheelMan3687 said:
MGW's got one...

UPR has one as well. I can't remember the site for the one that I have in my car. But, the one that I have in my car, I took the red caliper touch up paint and filled in the machining grooves for the lettering and circle edge and it makes it pop.

I did the same but used DHG paint.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
FDWheelMan3687 said:
MGW's got one...

Any way to get a photo of that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts