Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick reminder for you Ohio-Kentucky and Indiana Bullittheads about this Sundays show, and the Saturday Pony Trail drive. See www.tristatemustang.com for details and the show flier. Hope to see you and some new faces!

Rick

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
ttt

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The weather for the show on Sunday looks great! Might be rainy for the Pony Trail on Saturday, but I will drive something else if need be. Hope to see some new (and old) faces this weekend!

Rick

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
Can't make the pony trail Saturday El Presidente, Olivia has to work and I will be doing daddy day care. We will be there Sunday though! :D Have a few things I am trying to get done to the car before then. ;)

·
Administrator
6,217 Posts
Folks, I will probably only stop by as an observer not participant. My wife has entered the hospital for some surgery on Monday, so I won't be able to spend the morning and afternoon at the show.

I will have a clean '07 GT though.

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Tony Alonso said:
Folks, I will probably only stop by as an observer not participant. My wife has entered the hospital for some surgery on Monday, so I won't be able to spend the morning and afternoon at the show.

I will have a clean '07 GT though.
Regards to the wife, Tony. Hope the surgery goes well. There will always be next year. :)

·
Registered
710 Posts
:mad: :irked: These things are always happening the weekend before I have a medical exam. It's not fair, everyone gets to enjoy a nice day at a car show/cruise and Im stuck in a studyroom :cry: . Alright someone needs to coordinate another Hooter's get together either the weekend of Aug 11 or Aug 25 so I can come.:lol: Anyways enjoy the weekend guys it looks to be pretty decent.

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
jp660605 said:
:mad: :irked: These things are always happening the weekend before I have a medical exam. It's not fair, everyone gets to enjoy a nice day at a car show/cruise and Im stuck in a studyroom :cry: . Alright someone needs to coordinate another Hooter's get together either the weekend of Aug 11 or Aug 25 so I can come.:lol: Anyways enjoy the weekend guys it looks to be pretty decent.
Are you talking about a medical school exam or a medical exam? I'm thinking medical school exam because there is pretty much nothing that goes down at a car show that could affect the outcome of a medical exam EXCEPT pounding 27 beers. :lol:

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Not quite sure where the car show is located. I only read "The Streets Of Westchester", exit 19 off I-75. I didn't see a map on the website.

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
I heard that B-Man will be at the car show with scantily clad Hawaiian Tropic Bikini Team girls. I also heard that the "Team" was looking for multiple "oil boys".

·
Registered
30 Posts
PY said:
I heard that B-Man will be at the car show with scantily clad Hawaiian Tropic Bikini Team girls. I also heard that the "Team" was looking for multiple "oil boys".
watch out the Hooters girls be :lol: :drool2: :hyper2:

After the show the girls what us to come down hooters.

·
Registered
710 Posts
PY said:
Are you talking about a medical school exam or a medical exam? I'm thinking medical school exam because there is pretty much nothing that goes down at a car show that could affect the outcome of a medical exam EXCEPT pounding 27 beers. :lol:

Medical school exam:doubt: . If it was a medical exam I would be there, probably wouldnt take 27 though:lol: . Hawaiian Tropic Girls/Hooters Girls:cry: , sometimes life just isnt fair.

·
Administrator
6,217 Posts
PY said:
Not quite sure where the car show is located. I only read "The Streets Of Westchester", exit 19 off I-75. I didn't see a map on the website.
I believe it is in the same plaza where the Rave Theater is located (east of I75 on Union Center).

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Tony Alonso said:
I believe it is in the same plaza where the Rave Theater is located (east of I75 on Union Center).
Copy that...thanks Tony. :)

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
02mach1 said:
It was a great show today. Here's some pics.
Yes, it was a great show. Cool times. Hats off to Bullitt 4204 (aka Rick/El Presidente'/NO RAIN RICK who is the newly appointed Tri-State Mustang Club President) for a very well organized event. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I want to thank everyone who was able to come to the show! It's takes many good people to make it happen.

Rick

·
Administrator
6,217 Posts
Bullitt4204 said:
I want to thank everyone who was able to come to the show! It's takes many good people to make it happen.

Rick
Nice job!

It was nice to talk to you while your "presidential motorcade" was traversing the show grounds. :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts