222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How about everybody belonging to the best
web site in the "WORLD" to up-date their
profile to include their:
CITY
STATE
We like to know where everybody lives,
Unless you're running from the POLICE????

Thanks

·
Premium Member
7,414 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-11-07 10:54, 1NastyFordGT wrote:
Vicki has tried and tried and tried to get people to do just that, but,.......well,......you know. :???:
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Do you suppose having just the state/province as a reguiremnet to register would work? or are we all too paranoid these days... :smile: <--- That's a joke!

·
Registered
257 Posts
I agree with you Karl, it would be interesting to know. Its not a matter of life or death where you live. Or am I being paranoid also.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Well I for one would like to know how many bullittheads are in the S. Jersey and N. Delaware area. I live in W. Deptford Twp. NJ and work in Newark, DE. I haven't seen any other Bullitts around (including other one sold from Holman Ford in Glassboro, NJ; black). Anyone from this area?

·
Premium Member
3,988 Posts
I have Central Florida on mine...that's all you need to know :wink:

If I said I live in Grand Isalnd, Florida, most would have absolutely no idea where that was. Florida's a big state :grin: Now by saying Central Florida, you think, "oh, Orlando!" And you would be correct. I live in that general area.

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
Absolutely, at least a general area.

·
Premium Member
4,594 Posts
I agree completely.
Those of us in Northern California that DO have our city and state in our profile got an e-mail asking for a get together.
Obviously, he wouldn't have been able to do that if we hadn't stated our exact location.
I really want to get together with the other Bullittheads in our area, so this has already paid off.
:smile:

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
the absolute best reason to post your city and state is to hook up with other Bullittheads in your area!!
the 7 of us that got together here in St. Louis had a BLAST!!!
and it wasx all because we used our city and state and that helped us hook up!

·
Banned
975 Posts
Thank You Marty. As I have posted in the thread about the possible upcoming Bullitt National Event I will be Showing "MB 4875 " in 5 MCA National Events. I would like to hook up with fellow members in my travels.
:bullitt:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts