1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Car Whisperer
20,881 Posts
some here have done it and it looks good.

·
Registered
148 Posts
And to think, I could have had one of those if I wouldn't have insisted on a Ford replacement bumper when someone elses insurance was picking up the tab! If you don't like the MUSTANG on your rear bumper just get the cheap aftermarket replacement.

·
Registered
967 Posts
I think the shaved rear bumper looks great but i also like the rear bumper the bullitt comes with a lot too lol. i dont know which one i like better so for now im sticking with the stock one.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Bullitt 736 said:
ItalianDHG#754 has the Cobra bumper. Sweet looking :cool: .
I sure did and it's one of my favorite mods soo far besides lowering the car. How bout some eye candy huh?

Man I love this car. I still ahve to put my Cobra side skirts on it.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
YEP Jeremy I'd say you got one of the best DHG(s) on here ... REAL SWEEET !!!

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
ItalianDHG#0754 said:
I sure did and it's one of my favorite mods soo far besides lowering the car. How bout some eye candy huh?

Everytime I look at your car it looks better and better. IDK, but I think that I like the Cobra tail lite assembley uncovered. The smoked covers may do better at a show, but the stock Cobra lamps look way cool in my mind.:cool: And can't say that I would want the Cobra side skirts on it either. :smile:

·
Registered
967 Posts
ItalianDHG#0754 said:

man your car's paint looks soooo good. I hope that when i get mine repainted a few years down the road that it looks half as good as the pait job on yours. your car looks amazing

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
Your car is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
DHG #1078 said:
man your car's paint looks soooo good. I hope that when i get mine repainted a few years down the road that it looks half as good as the pait job on yours. your car looks amazing
Jeremy,

Can you e-mail me some pics of the Cobra side skirts please ... ???

If possible I'd like to see a set of these uninstalled. I'm worried that I may break the original BULLITT side skirts on DHG 1276 while on the road and not be able to replace them. I've thought about changing them to something else for driving purposes.

By the way ... When are you coming home?

([email protected])

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
I'll try to snap a pic or 2 for ya but might take acouple days since they are still in the box. We'll be back early to mid March. Hopefully the Bullitt will be waiting for me in Dallas by then. It'll be a long drive down to Houston with the 4.10's eating gas.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Military Shipping Idea

ItalianDHG#0754 said:
I'll try to snap a pic or 2 for ya but might take acouple days since they are still in the box. We'll be back early to mid March. Hopefully the Bullitt will be waiting for me in Dallas by then. It'll be a long drive down to Houston with the 4.10's eating gas.
Just a thought for Ya ... When I returned from overseas I had my household goods shipped right here to the Port of Houston. Maybe you can arrange the same ... largest inland port around here ... (???)

I had no problems with damage or anything. Acutally got here about 2 weeks faster than they said it would. I did not ship an automobile though.

Again ... just a thought/idea for Yall to look in to.:smile:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts