Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I would share this with the community. My BULLITT #184 won best in class (Muscle & Pony Car 1975 to Present) this past Saturday 8/28/21 at the Carmel, IN Artomobilia car show. A total of 500 cars were in the show this year (14th year). My class had between 45-50 cars in it. This is a very prestigious event that the vehicle has to be accepted to participate. I am honored and humbled by this award, as well as very happy and excited. Now, I did not purchase my BULLITT to win awards, I attend these events for the camaraderie of other car enthusiasts. The BULLITT is almost always the only one and is always a conversation piece and I like telling the story of BULLITT to those who do not know. Here are a couple photos from the event.

Premium Member
Congrats!!!!! A memory for a lifetime 馃憦馃憦馃憦

Reactions: Cookie-184

Administrator
That's awesome! I love your sign board. Where did you get it?

Registered
I thought I would share this with the community. My BULLITT #184 won best in class (Muscle & Pony Car 1975 to Present) this past Saturday 8/28/21 at the Carmel, IN Artomobilia car show. A total of 500 cars were in the show this year (14th year). My class had between 45-50 cars in it. This is a very prestigious event that the vehicle has to be accepted to participate. I am honored and humbled by this award, as well as very happy and excited. Now, I did not purchase my BULLITT to win awards, I attend these events for the camaraderie of other car enthusiasts. The BULLITT is almost always the only one and is always a conversation piece and I like telling the story of BULLITT to those who do not know. Here are a couple photos from the event.
View attachment 82230 View attachment 82231 View attachment 82232
Way to go, congrats

Registered
View attachment 82230 View attachment 82231 View attachment 82232
Can I get a duplicate of your display placard. I've wanted to do that for my 2020 # 3509 since I bought it. Any help, link or info would be greatly appreciated. Thnx:)

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Can I get a duplicate of your display placard. I've wanted to do that for my 2020 # 3509 since I bought it. Any help, link or info would be greatly appreciated. Thnx:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts