Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a response from CDC that said, "They are on it! Have a Bullitt in their testing facility, and they expect to have it available in March 2002." Just in time for those tax returns, heehee.

CDC added that they will start checking out the Bullitt Forums and appreciated the link that I provided.

Information via their website concerning the GT Shaker (a little further along in development) is an increase of 2 percent in HP.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Now is this like a cold air induction system, and does it replace something like the densecharger, please enlighten me.......

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here is most of what I know, pasted from CDC's Web Site. I know it does not answer your question(s) completely, but CDC is somewhat vague at this point. I hope it helps some.

Classic Design Concepts "Shaker" Package is now targeted for Fall 2001 release. CDC wants to ensure the highest quality Fit & Function. Being that the "Shaker" System is still under development the component line up has not been solidified. Though CDC has determined the "Shaker" system will be fully functional and preliminary Dyno Testing has resulted in increased Horsepower by 2%. The CDC "Shaker" Package will be standard with all necessary components and hardware to create a functional system.

Preliminary Product List

1. Shaker Scoop
2. Shaker Tray
3. Hood Appliqué (Applied to the Factory GT Hood)
4. Ductwork
5. Mounting Brackets
6. Hardware Kit

CDC will release the GT package first and the Cobra and Bullitt systems will follow.

·
Registered
822 Posts
McQueen, I noticed that you went a head with the two stripes on your car. Do you have a better photo of them, it looks nice.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I called CDC awhile ago and asked them about that nice T-handle shifter they made for the Mach One showcar. They said they made it as a prototype only but would "consider" making another if interest was high. I think it would look good. If you agree, call them and ask them to make one

1 - 8 of 8 Posts