Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seeing as its been hot and sunny this weekend I’ve spent most of today cleaning and polishing our cars after which decided to take some pictures as they were all looking so good.
It’s been over a year since I last posted any of the Bullitt myself and thought at the same time I’d introduce you to the rest of the car family.
I’ve been using this different polish at the moment and tried to take some pictures using the body panels as reflection to see how clear it was.

This one is a reflection in the door

I use the dog as a guide to know when to stop when reversing out of the garage.

This is the wife’s F150 SVT lightning, it’s a 2003 and is pretty much standard apart from a bespoke exhaust system we had made, the best part about that is it could be tuned to give out the sound you want and still look as if it was the original manufactures system.
We are taking it to Germany at the end of May for the 3rd European Lightning Fest, went last year and it was the best weekend we’ve had in many a year. Getting this thing wound up on the Autobahn at top speed is an adrenaline rush I’d recommend to anyone. Got to hand it to the Germans, they certainly know how to drink beer and drive fast!

And finally my work car, it’s a 2003 Vauxhall Vectra SRI spec (very common over here) although this one has the 3.0ltr V6 diesel engine with an automatic tip-tronic gearbox, it has phenomenal pulling power and torque and gets me out of some right sh#t when doing battle on the Motorways everyday.

Thanks for looking, if it all worked and I’m just joking about the dog! (I usually use the cat, it’s got 9 lives)

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
Nice pics...Thanks for sharing.....

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
Nice choice in vehicles :D

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
Great pics, thanks for sharing. The dog looks like he is trying to keep the car from rolling in the first pic and finally worn out in the second. LOL !!!

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Sweet pics man, nice bunch of cars you have.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts