Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everybody!
What a great forum! I just wanted to stop in and say hi and introduce myself to you.
We manufacture Kits that protect your paint from flying rocks and road debris without drilling, straps or adhesives. Your car looks and stays totally original! Practically invisible! Reusable!
At the moment we have kits for the 99-2002 that protect behind the rear wheel (eliminating the need for mud flaps)We will try to have other areas covered by the summer.

We were contacted by some members (Collin,dstanky)and also noticed some questions were posted regarding our product on the forum. We thought we would join to help assist and answer any questions you might have about our product.

Here are some deals we put together for you…
For the entire month of December we are offing FREE SHIPPING and HANDLING.
We will give an additional 10% off for a group purchase (10 members)
Please be sure to give your Bullitt Forum Name when ordering.

We will keep you posted for any new products!

I would like to thank the members and especially Mike and Vicki for allowing us to be apart of this forum. I'm extremely excited and look forward to hear from you. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you might have. Come check us out! www.cleartastic.com

Thanks for reading this post,

Ed Gentile
Cleartastic
1800 778 9898
www.cleartastic.com

·
Registered
714 Posts
I have the pieces that fit behind the rear wheels and they do work great. I am waiting for some pieces for the front end where they are needed the most, just not sure you could make them stick without flying off up there where the car takes on the most wind?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-12-04 10:53, whiskycreek wrote:
Ed,
Does the FREE S/H apply to Canadian Bullitt owners too? :grin:
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>
Hi Whisky,
Let me check on that. Bottom line we will take care of you one way or the other.. :grin:

Ed

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
im in... i want the rear fenders and the front kit as well...

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-12-04 10:53, Bullitt#4660 wrote:
I have the pieces that fit behind the rear wheels and they do work great. I am waiting for some pieces for the front end where they are needed the most, just not sure you could make them stick without flying off up there where the car takes on the most wind?

That's great that you have our kit already! Real happy we could help protect your beauty!

Our film (not an ordinary Cling) can withstand high speeds. The problem with creating a front end kit is the compound curves,. Because of this it will take us some time to develop a kit.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cleartastic on 2001-12-04 11:57 ]</font>

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
I'll go for this too. Should we all just add or names here and when we hit ten order? Or just go ahead and send in our order and the 10% discount will be taken into account and orders shipped when they reach ten or more? Did that make sence?

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
Looks good Ed. Count me in. I'll be getting in touch about an order. Besides the front end, any other areas you planning on making protection for, say the inside of the front mud flaps??
Cam

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
On 2001-12-04 12:32, Y2K16T8 wrote:
I'll go for this too. Should we all just add or names here and when we hit ten order? Or just go ahead and send in our order and the 10% discount will be taken into account and orders shipped when they reach ten or more? Did that make sence?

Thanks Y2K for the interest!
What I'll do is strat a thread "Cleartastic Group purchase" Post there, then fax over or call in your order (need info,Names address,...etc) You can go to our site and copy the order form and fax it over. www.cleartastic.com
I'll keep you posted on where we are at.:grin:
Thanks again,
Ed

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
On 2001-12-04 13:05, chilli bullitt wrote:
Looks good Ed. Count me in. I'll be getting in touch about an order. Besides the front end, any other areas you planning on making protection for, say the inside of the front mud flaps??
Cam

Hi Chilli,
We started working on pieces that go in front of the rear wheel.(down where it flares out)Is that a problem area for you?

As far as "inside of frt mud flaps",do you mean the area behind the front wheel into the wheel well? As long as it has good paint and clear coat we probably could.

This is great! I really appreciate the interest and support. I'm glad we came aboard.:grin:

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Now this is customer service at its best. Thanks Cleartastic...

I went to your web site and did not see anything for the leading edge for the hoods. If I missed it I appologize. Do you have anything for protection for the rock chips? How much?

How about a sheet that we can use to create our own protection pieces. IE.. our serial numbers under the hood?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: donwil on 2001-12-04 14:40 ]</font>

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
On 2001-12-04 14:33, donwil wrote:
Now this is customer service at its best. Thanks Cleartastic...

My pleasure!

As far as the front kits, we will try to have something by summer. Since we know it will be a while, we came up with something we are about to release called MaskCarAid.
It's strips of our material that would go under a bra to prevent the bra from rubbing the paint.

Ah yes the sticker. I have heard members using our material over the sticker to protect it. We have never used it for that application. So I can't comment on how it works. However I have a call into our tech guys to find out a little more about that to help you guys out. If it's OK maybe we will toss it in upon request.

Ed

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
On 2001-12-04 10:53, whiskycreek wrote:
Ed,
Does the FREE S/H apply to Canadian Bullitt owners too? :grin:

Hey Whisksy,

Sorry for the delayed responce but the answer is Yes!

Ed

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Cleartastic,I like your idea! Do you have anything for a 1985 Mustang LX,rear quarters? Mine was bought new and shows only 10,000 miles,with original paint! Need something like that to keep the stone chips,and drag race rubber off!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
On 2001-12-04 16:48, Mus408 wrote:
Cleartastic,I like your idea! Do you have anything for a 1985 Mustang LX,rear quarters? Mine was bought new and shows only 10,000 miles,with original paint! Need something like that to keep the stone chips,and drag race rubber off!

Sorry not yet.
We just started to tackle Mustangs. We intend to cover more generations and increase our product line to protect these beautiful cars, just like your 85!!

Ed

·
Registered
959 Posts
ED:

Glad you are here. I have used your rear panel pieces when racing my Bullitt on the road course and they worked gret past 120mph + speeds.

I emailed your company some time back. We need more product. Front hood pieces, front fender pieces like the rears, to start with.

Thans
Brian Hood

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
On 2001-12-05 09:39, FordBullitt wrote:
ED:

Glad you are here. I have used your rear panel pieces when racing my Bullitt on the road course and they worked gret past 120mph + speeds.

I emailed your company some time back. We need more product. Front hood pieces, front fender pieces like the rears, to start with.

Thans
Brian Hood

Thanks Brian, Glad we could help!
We just started Stangs. Our product line will increase by summer!

Thanks again!
Ed

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
welcome Ed! thanks for your offer of a good product at group discounts!!
we appreciate the customer 1st attitude and service!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
On 2001-12-05 16:02, mystang99 wrote:
welcome Ed! thanks for your offer of a good product at group discounts!!
we appreciate the customer 1st attitude and service!

My pleasure!
We tend to take a "Bend over backwards" approach towards customer service.

Thanks for the warm welcome bud,
Ed

1 - 19 of 19 Posts