Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everybody!
What a great forum! I just wanted to stop in and say hi and introduce myself to you.
We manufacture a unique kit that protects your paint from flying rocks and road debris without drilling, straps or adhesives. Your car looks and stays totally original! Practically invisible! Reusable!
At the moment we have kits for the 99-2002 that protects behind the rear wheel (eliminating the need for mud flaps). We Just began to tackle Mustangs. We intend to create more kits to protect more vulnerable areas on these beautiful cars. We will keep you posted.

We were contacted by some members (Collin, dstanky)and also noticed some questions were posted regarding our product on the forum. We thought we would join to help assist and answer any questions you might have about our product.

Here's what we put together for you:
For the entire month of December we are offing FREE SHIPPING and HANDLING.
We will give an additional 10% off for a group purchase (10 members)
**A thread has already been started in the Mods forum***
CLICK the link below to go to the thread
http://www.bullittclub.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?topic=4457&forum=2&9

I would like to thank the members and especially Mike and Vicki for allowing us to be apart of this forum. I'm extremely excited and look forward to hear from you. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you might have. Come check us out! www.cleartastic.com

Thanks for reading this post. Happy Holidays to you and your family!

Ed Gentile
Cleartastic
1800 778 9898
www.cleartastic.com
[email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts