Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Guys

Does anyone have Cobra Front A-arms installed on their Bullitt? I have a bend in an a-arm and I am in need of two new ones. I thought that I would get the 03-04 Cobra style, which I heard have no other benefit beside a more aggressive turning radius...
Can anyone shed some light on this for me or have any other ideas????

Thanks Folks
TJ

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
I have them on 2180! I like the turning radius better! handle about the same. My opinion is; a VERY good choice for replacement. Recommended by me! Not that means anything:lol:

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bluebullitt2180.1 said:
I have them on 2180! I like the turning radius better! handle about the same. My opinion is; a VERY good choice for replacement. Recommended by me! Not that means anything:lol:
Thanks buddy!

I was told to not expect to see a huge difference. Just turning radius mostly, but I need new ones anyway, so why not the Cobra's...
My understanding is the fit with no issues or other Mods???? Is that correct in your case??

Thanks
TJ

·
Charles
13,307 Posts
bluebullitt2180.1 said:
It means alot because you agree with me. :lol:

I like mine. Stiffer bushings, supposedly better ball joints, and the improved turning. At 110k miles its just what I needed.

·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
Go with the Cobra's. I was there with Jeff when they were installed and it seemed relatively easy.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Great Idea

Sounds like a great idea to me. I never knew the Cobra had different A-arms and turning radius ... (hhhmmmmm) ... :badgrin:

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
50% stiffer bushings, low friction ball joints and better turn radius (if the steering racks stops allow for it).

Any Ford dealer can order these too

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.