Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone noticed that we have in our presenece one of the greatest mustangs ever made...... Twostangwmn has or her male counterpart has a real authentic Cobra R....
Just thought I should bring that to everyone's attention in this commonly visited forum... sorry for the misplacement...

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,151 Posts
Yes Craig, I think most Bullittheads know by now that we (hubby) has a 2000 cobra R as it is in my sig. We just got it in October and have only been able to put 300 miles on it before winter set in. :sad: In the spring I am sure I will have lots of R stories to tell in this Forum. BTW I moved your topic to this Forum). :smile:

Vicki

·
Premium Member
18,831 Posts
Do you have to roll down the windows?
Any CD?
Kids in the back?
I know, this is a race car, my bad!
Cool car!!!!!!!!
Very cool car!!!!!!!!!

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,151 Posts
We haven't had a chance to drive it in the summertime yet but we have heard that they get pretty hot inside as there is no insulation on the flooring (to help save on weight) and the heat from the floor and engine comes right into the ricepit! So, yes, I guess the windows will have to be down! :lol:

(Oh that is too funny! I guess you can't type in co** pit)! :lol:

1969 Coupe
2001 DHG #344 Bullitt
2000 Cobra R #227

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TwoStangWmn on 2001-12-31 09:27 ]</font>

·
Registered
260 Posts
I really like your car, a while back I asked if you're willing to share some cool pics of that beast, but I guess the post was gone to the 40th page of one of these forums, now how 'bout some cool pics of that car?

Happy New Year!

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,151 Posts
Max, sorry to say but Bullette and R are hibernating at this time and we do not own a digital. Our friend has a camera he said he would take pics for us with, but has not made it over here yet! :sad: I think spring time would be a better time. I promise to post pics of Bullitt and R next to each other then!

Vicki

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,151 Posts
Well, at our local Mustang Club meeting last night, the club voted in our R to be one of 5 Mustangs to go in our Auto Boat Speed Show. It is an inside show and all cars are taped off so no one can touch them. They have to be spotless inside and out and under the hood and the underneath. They put mirrors under each car for judges. We had it detailed before we put her up for the winter, so if I can keep hubby from driving it till April 1st when the show is done it will be a miracle! We may put the Bullitt in the show also but there are already 3 newer Mustangs chosen so they want a couple of older ones to go in too. Something to look forward to in the spring I guess! Our Cobra R will draw a lot of people to the show as the word will get out that it is there (3 day show) and people will want to see one in person I bet! Pictures will be posted soon! Just have to get them developed and put on a disc....

Vicki

·
Registered
260 Posts
Cool,
Perhaps a 1st price coming the R way?
Good luck and keep us posted!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts