Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,830 Posts
Karl, I want to be like Cochese...or at least look like him. Check out the "Sabotage" video in my sig. :py1:

Also, from the Urban Dictionary...

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=def_number width=20>1.</TD><TD class=def_word>cochese</TD><TD class=def_thumbs><TABLE style="MARGIN-LEFT: auto" cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD></TD><TD noWrap>18 up, 1 down</TD><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD colSpan=2>1. A fictional police detective portrayed by a fictional character named Nathan Wind in a fictional TV show called Sabotage. This was the inspiration for the Beastie Boys video of the same name. A homage to 70's/80's police detective dramas.

Played by the Beastie Boys MCA, aka MC Adam Yauch, aka Nathaniel Hornblower.

2. A person who looks dashing in aviator sunglasses and a fu-man-chu moustache.

3. A moniker used by a Police Officer on a variety of internet fori.

Q: What were you for Halloween, Mark?

A: Oh, me and my roomates were the B-Boys in Sabotage. I was Cochese and got laid by three girls!
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

·
Premium Member
18,830 Posts

Attachments

·
Premium Member
18,830 Posts
Los said:
I didn't realize Goatcheese was actually PY Jellyfish!
IT'S SABOTAGE!

Attachments

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
I thought for a minute you had miss-spelled Cochise............but then you don`t look Apache. :lol:

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
What next...

Cochese, Cochise, Kimosabe. How about a Silver Bullitt? Make it a convertible with a Tonto cover....:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
I'm So Confused :eek: :eek:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts