Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my check engine light finally comes on. The car has had a few surging issues at low speeds everyonce in a while. So I read the code and it is P0345 camshaft position (cmp) ackt(b2). What does this mean? Could this be caused cause maybe the K&N filter oil messed with the maf sensor? Think I am gonna put the stock filter on. Anyone know what it may be?

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
If I was taking a shot in the dark, I would check the drivers side cam phase sensor, circled here in red.....

Have you changed cam covers recently? Maybe hit this connector while you were doing the K&N filter swap??

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok thanks I will check that later and see if it is loose. Car is back to stock settings on the tune. I did remove the filter to be cleaned the other day maybe it got loose. I hope it is just loose, I am still under warrenty but I dont wanna have my car in the shop. I will go check that sensor during my break.

thanks again.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well the wire wasnt loose and the code got cleared returning the PCM to stock. Should I wait for the engine light to come back on or just take it to the shop Monday. I just dont wanna go and have them say they cant find a problem since the light aint on.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts