Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was searching around steeda's web site and ran across these front coil overs. The description hinted that they fit over stock struts, so i e-mailed steeda and they replied that you just remove the plate at the top of the strut and they slip right on. Anyone have there 2 cents for me about these. personally i didn't think they had coil overs for stock struts. :b01: thanks
http://www.steeda.com/products/billet_front_coil_over_kit.php

·
Registered
901 Posts
QA-1 makes coil-overs for the Mustang. They are adjustable as far as the shock (compression & rebound) you also can get different coil-over springs that come in different weights that are adjustable in what ride height with a spanner wrench. Same for the back. Replaces your current coil springs.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the reason im looking at coilovers is for that one day i hopefully go turbo. I will have the stock spring location to run exhaust piping through. My plans are to run 250 or 275 in/lb coilover springs in the front, If i can use the steeda setup and retain the stock struts then thats a nice chunk of change im saving. In the rear i want to run H&R super sport springs. thats my plan atleast.

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
UPR's coil overs are also compatable with our stock struts, I just installed them on my car along with the K member

·
Registered
901 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
MM stuff is good if you want to pay almost double the price of UPR or maybe even more. If I went to a better up-grade from UPR it would be BMR for sure also UMI stuff is of great quality. Most guy's on here (myself included) are on a tight budget & try to get a quality mod for a fair price.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
I have MM on my Bullitt and they are extremely good...at a cost. I've had D&D on another Mustang and they were also very effective. I wouldn't hesitate to buy either again.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Blindmelon said:
MM stuff is good if you want to pay almost double the price of UPR or maybe even more. If I went to a better up-grade from UPR it would be BMR for sure also UMI stuff is of great quality. Most guy's on here (myself included) are on a tight budget & try to get a quality mod for a fair price.
I'm on a budget as well, I just save my penny's until I can afford the nice stuff,It may take a little longer but its worth it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts