Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Bullitheads,

Man this is like Christmas in July, I just received my DVD special limited edition set and it is really cool. Too bad Ford didn't give these to us with our cars. Anyway, mine came with the limited edition 35mm film frame numer #01950 and since I have car #01333 I thought it would be neat to get the slide with the same number. Any one of you out there have it and want to trade me???

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: roushraven99 on 2001-07-24 07:37 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
WOO HOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i just got my DVD Limited Edition Collector's Set "BULLITT" package when i got home last night roush!! what an AWESOME package!!
1.)the DVD has 2 versions of the movie, 1 side is standard and the flip side is "widescreen"
2.) you get 1 single 35 mm film image from the movie.( steve at the wheel of the original Mustang!!!!!!)
3.)the DVD has a trailer, production notes, interactive menu, access on a scene by scene basis, 3 launguages, 1 original movie poster reproduction, 8 smaller "lobby" type poster reproductions, and a copy of the actual screenplay used for shooting the movie!!!!!

you guys this is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO cool!!!!!!!!!i highly recommend this to EVERYone!!!!

do NOT remember what # package i got roush,..sorry

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey mystang99 look on the back of the card that holds the 35mm, that's where you'll find the number I'm referencing

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
ok, my Bullitt Collector's set is #1372
who has Bullitt # 1372??

you know, all Ford had to do was spend $50 a piece and give us one of these awesome Bullitt movie Collector's sets with our cars and we would have been happier than pigs in slop.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I ordered mine as soon as the news hit the net. I love this thing and I haven't even watched the DVD.

·
Registered
899 Posts
My collector set is 2035, my Bullitt number is 1035....only off by a thousand

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
I have 1974

1,169 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts