Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any other Bullitts from Colorado???

Thought I saw one in Loveland, Co. today, but not sure. :roll:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1NastyFordGT on 2002-04-01 14:40 ]</font>

·
Registered
1 Posts
I do not live in Loveland, but I was down there on the 28th & 29th of September. If you have a CO Bullitt Club let me know. As far as I know there are only 4 bullitts in the state of WY, with 3 being here in Cheyenne.

·
Registered
413 Posts
One here in Denver and I've heard of, but not seen, one other. There HAVE to be more around here.

True (Denver Broncos) Blue
Mach460
Stock....for the time being

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: cpeders on 2001-10-23 17:36 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: cpeders on 2001-10-23 17:39 ]</font>

·
Registered
822 Posts
There are three of us in Laramie, Wy too. So, three in Cheyenne, three in Laramie (is this concentration a tad too high for spars old Wyoming ?). I am around Boulder & Ft. Collins a fair share. With this many of us..lets try to set up a time and date to meet someplace.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm located in Colorado Springs. I have a 04740, Black.

There are 2 Bullitt owners that work for Freeway Ford in Denver where I bought mine. I know one of them is black also.

3 Bullitts were sold by Phil Long Ford in ColoSpgs, I went to look at them when I was waiting for my car to arrive.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
We took our Bullitt to the Rocky Mountain Roundup in Steamboat Springs in June. There were seven Bullitts there. Six DHG and one black. Four of the DHG were from CO. One of them was owned or at least driven to the show from CA by Bob McClurg of Mustang Illustrated who took group photos of the Bullitts. I remember speaking to one young man from Fort Collins with #100. I told him about this site but have never seen him register here.

At the Intermountain Stampede in Heber City, UT in August there was a black Bullitt from Rock Springs, WY owned by a very nice guy that also has not registered here.

Joyce

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Epperstang on 2001-11-12 18:31 ]</font>

·
Registered
413 Posts
I would love to have a CO/WY Bullitt meet, maybe at the Sonic in Ft Collins. However, I'm about to get laid off by Qwest and will be moving to FL shortly thereafter (hopefully Steeda needs an IT support person/gearhead), so it would have to be in the next few weeks if I'm going to make it. Anybody else up for it?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Sorry to hear about your job :sad:

I'm up for it. I'm losing my baby to the Dealer again in the morning. Ford has agreed to re-paint my car.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Man, sorry about your paint job, tha's going to be a couple of weeks and 10 extra pounds to your GVW. I've only had stupid little problems (knock on wood) that are almost not worth the hassle of dealing with the service dept. I do anyway because for this much $$$ it ought to be perfect.

Appreciate the sympathy. Its time for me to get out of there though. Since Qwest took over, its not a good place to work and my career is stagnating. I'm getting out with a nice chunk of change, and some good options, so I'm actually psyched. I'm more worried they'll dicide its too cost effective to keep me and recid their severance offer.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I'm from Fort Collins, I emailed some of you already.

We should all get together sometime.
Sonic in Fort Collins sounds good to me!
I'm out this weekend but next weekend (I know its T-Day, but..)???

PS: Does anyone know why my signature wont show smilies?

:bullitt:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JLBullitt on 2001-11-15 12:11 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JLBullitt on 2001-11-15 12:13 ]</font>

·
Registered
11 Posts
Let me know if you guys get anything going in colorado or wyoming. I live in colo spgs and mine is dhg#426 only have 800 miles on it. Affraid of those darn paking lots.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I live in Fort Collins with #101. I was at the Steamboat show last year. Let get the Co/Wy cars together this spring for a show.

·
Registered
176 Posts
4009 is in Denver. I have only seen one other DHG on Alameda Ave., Aurora, CO last Fall. I bought 4009 from Courtesy Ford, and I was told they sold about seven or eight.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey,
I drive True Blue Bullitt #3566 in wonderful Durango Colorado. I looked and looked for this car and finally found it in Denver used. It had 5000 miles on it but was in perfect shape. I have seen a few in Denver on the road but never out here in Durango. #3566 definetly gets alot of attention.

·
Registered
102 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-03-25 20:49, draybun wrote:
I live in Fort Collins with #101. I was at the Steamboat show last year. Let get the Co/Wy cars together this spring for a show.
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Draybun: I think I talked to your Bro-in-Law the other day. He said that you always had him ask if he ran into a Bullitt.

Let's Definitely do the CO/WY Get together.

I'm ready!

·
Registered
25 Posts
There are four in Cheyenne that I am aware of. I'm a Cheyenne Cop and drive #1618 DHG. I have personalized plate BULT. Thinking about selling mine. Need something more pratical. Sucks huh? Anyone looking? Has the Mach sound system and lives in the garage. $24,500.00 [email protected]

·
Registered
144 Posts
I am a temporary Colorado Bullitt. I am stationed here at Ft. Carson for the time being, so I drove my car down. I actually got pulled over in Wyoming for doing 80 in a 75, can you believe that? :wink: I saw a black Bullitt around post, but haven't met the owener yet.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,052 Posts
So you made it there, eh James? Sounds like you won't be making it to our Bullitt Cruise in Wa State on June 8th.. :sad:

At least you have your Bullitt with you this time!

Vicki

·
Registered
144 Posts
I don't think Uncle Sam will let me go home by then. I am just hoping he doesn't send me somewhere else where I can't take the Bullitt. I already have a few volunteers to take care of it while I am gone though. :wink:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts