Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've heard that the True Blue cars are the rarest of all three colors. Does anyone know of the cars already built how many are DHG, True Blue and Black? Either numbers of percentage figures would be interesting to me. I don't really care if Blue is the rarest or even the most common, as it would be my only choice on this car. But I'm still just wondering anyway. I'm also on the market for a Blue Bullitt. Anyone know of one for sale? Thanks.

·
Registered
351 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-08-08 20:35, Miles wrote:
I've heard that the True Blue cars are the rarest of all three colors. Does anyone know of the cars already built how many are DHG, True Blue and Black? Either numbers of percentage figures would be interesting to me. I don't really care if Blue is the rarest or even the most common, as it would be my only choice on this car. But I'm still just wondering anyway. I'm also on the market for a Blue Bullitt. Anyone know of one for sale? Thanks.
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE> At the all FORD car show Last sunday in Plattsburg N.Y., there was a ford salesman with a blue bullitt[plastic still on seats]. The car is for sale, maybe the show organiser can help you. His name is Miles Decoste, Tel. 518-236-6080. Good Luck!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hey Miles -

I just took delivery of my True Blue this afternoon and there is another one at Century Ford in Rockville, MD that just arrived last Thursday (this was my fall-back plan if the one I bought had fallen through).

Send me an email if you want a contact over at Century or if you want me to stop by and see if it's still there.

·
Registered
444 Posts
I think any Bullit without the Mach 460 would be considered rare. I've seen 6 bullitts all in dealers and only one didn't have the Stereo.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Well I'm one of those lucky one's without the Mach460. The dealer where I bought mine had two, the DHG I got and a black one, both without the 460. Does any one know if the baseline stereo has a factory amp. My 94' ranger had the premiun stereo with amp.

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
I have a true blue bullitt #2122 and I also have the Mach 460 stereo. I think it would be unfortionate to have anything else and I usually install expensive stereos in my vehicles but the 460 is just good enough not to go out and spend the extra money.

·
Premium Member
315 Posts
The lowest production combination IS the True Blue w/out Mach460. The Base Dual Media Radio has the Amplifier built in to the head unit.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
i made sure my salesman checked off on the Mach 460 option when i ordered it on Feb 2nd but NOW, i hardly ever use the darn thing!

2001 Bullitt DHG #648

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mystang99 on 2001-08-09 17:39 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
502 Posts
I find myself punching the power button on and off about a dozen times every day on my way to and from work because I can't decide which I want to listen to!!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SteveBullitt on 2001-08-09 21:56 ]</font>

·
Registered
396 Posts
There is a True Blue In Central Florida if that can help. Let me know.
Hey Steve!!!your car looks great! How much was the windsheild /Bullitt 00365

·
Registered
111 Posts
Well, from the sound of things, I have one of the rare ones..... True Blue w/o the Mach460. Truth be told, I was so stoked about finding a blue Bullitt that I actually forgot about the Mach460 until I got it home. Never even thought about turning the stereo on until I was in my driveway.... I was enjoying the sweet music from the exhaust.

Maybe I should put it in storage somewhere and go looking for another one...

Nah, I'm having too much fun!

·
Registered
81 Posts
For anyone looking or knows of someone looking, Mesa Ford here in El Paso has a True Blue Bullitt and a Black Bullitt available. They moved the Saleens out of the way to put them up front of the dealership. The True Blue is very pretty, but I'll keep my black one thank you very much. She looks so tempermental just sitting there staring at everyone.

·
Registered
10 Posts
bartow ord in fl has a blue one

1 - 17 of 17 Posts