Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am leaving for EL Paso Texas on Sunday for work. I will be there for at least 14 days. I may be allowed to have time on Saturday and Sunday to site see and play tourist. What type of things are there besides Ft. Bliss? I will also be there the first two weeks in March. Are there any cool mustang shops in the area?

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2003-01-31 19:59, DHG#3703 wrote:
I am leaving for EL Paso Texas on Sunday for work. I will be there for at least 14 days. I may be allowed to have time on Saturday and Sunday to site see and play tourist. What type of things are there besides Ft. Bliss? I will also be there the first two weeks in March. Are there any cool mustang shops in the area?

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

El Paso. All I can say is, "I'm sorry".

·
Registered
826 Posts
If you like rock climbing haed out to a place called Hueco Tanks.

You can cross the border into Juarez for cheap booze and cheap entertainment.

I have not been there in 15 years, but I used to make weekend trips from Lubbock to El Paso.

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
You will see a lot of this and not much else :sad:

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Man, El Paso sucks!! I just returned after spending an enetire month there. The only nice thing was the weather!!! I an glad to be home where we have trees and green grass!

·
Premium Member
884 Posts
My advice,... just keep on driving. You will run into San Diego, Ca. Whatever you do " don't stop....keep going" it is your only chance.

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Are you taking your car to El Paso? I only ask because I remember years ago the company I worked for had a store manager at the mall in El Paso who had his Suburban stolen and a relative of a "cop" (if you can use that term for the scum) in Mexico was driving around in one just like it across the border that had the vin tore off the dash. Not a great area for cars IMHO.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts