Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Make sure you experience our beautiful wildflowers! Y'all come back now, ya hear?

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
hey paul, surely you aren't afraid of a couple of snakes in the grass.... besides, rattlers are easy to deal with , its those damn bluebonnetts that are dangerous .... take a sniff of those babies and watch out
see ya soon brutha,, drive safe and dont run over any of our snakes on the way will ya?

·
3,389 Posts
Paul is like a little girl when it comes to snakes! We were walking along some tall grass in a field once in Nashville and I pointed and yelled snake as a joke and he lifted his pant legs and skipped off to the cement walkway... I think he even screamed a bit, but it was soo high pitched it was hard to hear!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
TOYS-R-ME! said:
Paul is like a little girl when it comes to snakes! We were walking along some tall grass in a field once in Nashville and I pointed and yelled snake as a joke and he lifted his pant legs and skipped off to the cement walkway... I think he even screamed a bit, but it was soo high pitched it was hard to hear!!!
Terry...ben here all my life an me No like snakes or spiders either.

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Lived in Tx about thirty-five years. Only rattle snake I ever saw was in Ontario, CANADA!

Not really, J/K... I saw it near Knoxville, TN. Called the neighbor, and he blew it's head off with a shotgun and took it home to cook! Never saw one in TX. though, and that's a fact.

·
3,389 Posts
dg517 said:
Terry...ben here all my life an me No like snakes or spiders either.

.........spiders? :eek: No one ever said anything about spiders! I hate spiders! It's them eight legs that freak me out!!!! I won't kill 'em, I'll put them in a container and put them out. This way when the mother spider, you know the one, gets mad she won't get mad at me!!!

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
TOYS-R-ME! said:
.........spiders? :eek: No one ever said anything about spiders! I hate spiders! It's them eight legs that freak me out!!!! I won't kill 'em, I'll put them in a container and put them out. This way when the mother spider, you know the one, gets mad she won't get mad at me!!!
Yeah....i understand....but i always KILL them period!

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
TOYS-R-ME! said:
What a mental picture that makes! :lol:

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
TOYS-R-ME! said:
Love spiders, they kill the bugs that...well, bugs that bug me. Like flies, mosquitos (only the female, as they are the only ones that bite!), and other bug critters that get caught up in their web. :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm getting ready to head that way. Unfortunately it will be sans Mach...the extras weren't finished in time so I'll just be driving the L out to spectate and cheer everyone on.

Kevin

1 - 14 of 14 Posts