Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on a website the other day looking at pictures of the Concept Model for the Bullitt and mahn does it look sweet... i love the way the back end looks along with the rims & gas tank... what are ur thoughts???...

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
You're right, the Bullitt concept drawings and original show cars were awesome. I have the Sean Tant drawing as my wallpaper on my work computer, got it from stangnet.com. I remember ordering the Bullitt in early February and wondering what the actual production models would look like. I knew the final product wouldn't look exactly like the drawing and show Bullitts. I wasn't too disappointed in the compromises, however I wish that Ford had duplicated the concept. Three things on the concept drawing that I really liked that didn't make it to production: the slats were eliminated on the rear fascia, there was no plastic insert on the bodylines behind the door, and the hood scoop was molded into the hood better. Oh well, things will be different when I am King.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-01-23 14:40, Bullitt#2059 wrote:
They've got grill covers at http://www.grillcraft.com.

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>
yes you could go to grill craft to get the grill inserts or yo could do it like this
1.get in bullitt
2.drive to home depot/lowes/a hardware store
3.buy mesh wire fence
4.get in bullitt
5.drive home
6 think about how to mount it.
7. mount it
8 you saved your self some money.
sorry about the play by play :smile:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts