Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As mentioned in another thread, there is going to be a get together to show our appreciation for the Fuelslut guys who put themselves and their vehicles in harm's way in order to get my car back that was stolen from my garage during a burglurary of my home.

The date is set for 08/25/07. Happeining at 3:00 PM at the Ker's WInghouse at this location:
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp...&cid=lfmaplinkhttp://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp...&cid=lfmaplink
While I realize that some of you may not be able to make it and this is (relatively) short notice, the main player on the Fuelslut side (Curtis) is going out of the country for a while and I NEED to make sure he will be there. WIthout hime I am pretty certain I would still be looking at an empty garage.

I want to encourage as many Bullittheads as possible to show up and support these guys. Some of you confirmed in the other thread you would, please do. If there are others that are considering coming....please do. Beer will be provided if that is any incentive (and I know for some of you it will be!!!)

If you plan on attending, please confirm it in this thread.

·
Registered
923 Posts
I'm still planning to, Kevin

·
Car Whisperer
20,780 Posts
Planning on it.

·
Premium Member
858 Posts
See you there, need the place and a time.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bullitt 40 said:
See you there, need the place and a time.
And here you go:

The date is set for Saturday 08/25/07 at 3:00pm.

This will be held at
Ker's Wing House at 3201 Parkway Center Court, Orlando, Fl.

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Bullitt_5135 said:
And here you go:

The date is set for Saturday 08/25/07 at 3:00pm.

This will be held at
Ker's Wing House at 3201 Parkway Center Court, Orlando, Fl.
Looking forward to attending.

Will we be kicking in a few bucks for beer?

I'll gladly do so.

We need someone to take plenty of photos for the guys across the country to share in this.

What part of town is Kerr's in?

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
FCMCBULLITT said:
Looking forward to attending.

Will we be kicking in a few bucks for beer?

I'll gladly do so.

We need someone to take plenty of photos for the guys across the country to share in this.

What part of town is Kerr's in?
Here's a map. It is on 441 and Lee Rd.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?address=3201+Parkway+Center+Ct&city=Orlando&state=FL&zipcode=32808&country=US&cid=lfmaplink

And there was some cash leftover from the donations that were taken up to get Trevor's car fixed. Hopefully this will cover it.

·
Registered
923 Posts
I just noticed the time on this. With work, I wouldn't be able to make it before 6:00. So, have one for me and give the Fuelslut guys a big thanks from me.

KO

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm trying to talk Justin Starkey into bringing his mobile dyno out. I'll talk to the management tomorrow during the day to see if they'll allow it. If enough people are interested, it shouldn't be a problem to get the dyno there. Might be fun to strap a few cars down and see what they'll do, and that may keep people around longer for more to be able to make it there. :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
OK, I talked to Brian, the GM for this location. He's OK'd the dyno in the lot, but we need 15 confirmed cars to dyno to make it worth the while for Justin to pull it out of his shop in Deltona, tow it to the WingHouse and pay his guys to help tie cars down.

Normal price is $60 for two pulls with air/fuel logging, but he is offering a $55 price for people who pre-pay through his site. http://www.vmptuning.com/store/index.php?p=product&id=164&parent=87

So far we have three confirmed including myself...

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
I am geographically challenged for this event, but I am so glad that this will take place. What a great reason for a get together...Enjoy yourselves guys, Maybe I'll toast by proxy....:wink: John R

·
Registered
20 Posts
MaineBullitt said:
I am geographically challenged for this event, but I am so glad that this will take place. What a great reason for a get together...Enjoy yourselves guys, Maybe I'll toast by proxy....:wink: John R
Leave on Thursday morning, relax in Orlando Friday evening, down some wings with us on Saturday afternoon! :D

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
TTT!

I need the IMBOC crew to represent!

Beer! Wings! What else could you ask for?

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
PY said:
BOOBAGE?

:py1:
LMAO I havnt been to a hooters yet thats had girls as hott as the ones you all have. Thats why I like Kers wing house, good food, "good" girls ;) :):D

Collin, you should definetly come. your only in atlanta. thats not too far away lol

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
MaineBullitt said:
To echo what John stated...I am geographically challenged for this event, but I am so glad that this will take place.

Have a great time and post pics!

:)

Collin

·
Registered
354 Posts
I'm in Largo, next to the original Hooters, and the girls are hit and miss. You'd think they'd up the standards for the "original"!

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
BEARS34 said:
I'm in Largo, next to the original Hooters, and the girls are hit and miss. You'd think they'd up the standards for the "original"!
Pbbtt your telling me. All the ones I've ever been to are more miss than hit.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts