Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WellI worked the show today at Knotts Berry Farm so I didn't get to the Bullitt section until late in the afternoon and what did I see? A BEAUTIFUL trophy on Teri's car!!! She got first place!!! I'm so happy for you Teri your Bullitt looked beautiful. I'm sorry I didn't take pix. It was nice seeing the other Bullitt heads also!!!

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
That's cool! :cool:

A most EXCELLENT job, Teri. :smile:

-Collin

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Great job bullittbabe!! Gotta post some pics!!

7,020 Posts
yes Bullitt_babe_01 was the
"BEST IN SHOW BULLITT"

we had 12 BULLITTs at the show 9DHG & 3BK

just a note 30 Mach1 were next to us so next year lets get those BULLITTs in the show !

on your six ... DHG 1005

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 'Have BULLITT will travel' on 2005-04-21 09:46 ]</font>

·
Registered
510 Posts
WOW! Thanks everyone! That trophy makes the 13 hrs. of detail worth every minute! The trophy is displayed in our showroom at Mossy (on an enclosed shelf with a display light shining down...looks SO cool!) My girls are very excited & proud :smile: It was great to meet a few more BullittHeads...I was hoping to meet ALOT more of you guys! (next time?)
I need to post some more recent pics of 4711- I'm SOOO proud of her! :smile: :smile: :smile: Teri

·
Registered
307 Posts
CONGRATS Teri!!! I'll have to come see the trophy the next time I stop in at Mossy Ford. :smile: I wish I could have made it to the show, but I've been working 12 hour days lately (including that Saturday). :sad: Hopefully next time...

-Tim

·
Registered
510 Posts
Thanks again everyone! I was showing my mom the pic w/trophy and she noticed the production # is wrong :sad: My baby is #4711. Also..... HELP! No matter what I try to do, I can't seem to succeed in posting new pics!
Teri

·
Registered
510 Posts
Hey Bullitt Girl, I look forward to seeing you too! Are you going to the Mustangs by the Bay? * Second time is "perfect"...Thanks 'Have Bullitt' Teri

1 - 20 of 32 Posts