Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone has contact with Art Hyde from Ford give him this sites info and ask him to post something regarding the final production numbers and the breakdown of the colors too. And maybe, just maybe he might give us the actual factory numbers for HP and torque since I still haven't seen anything from Ford with actual numbers from their tests.
Cam

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
that would be nice!
we all know we've been told 265 HP but i've heard 305 lbs, 310lbs, & 315 lbs on torque
would be kinda time for them to tell us finally,especially since i've been driving it for a month tomorrow!!

·
Registered
163 Posts
I actually sent an e-mail to Art telling him I love my Bullitt and to keep the production number under 4500.

He answered with a thanks, but did not promish me anything :sad:

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Lou what is his e-mail address? I would like to send a thank-you to he and all of Team Mustang for the BULLITT.
Cam

·
Registered
610 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Send one to Mickey D'Armi at [email protected]

Mickey is the Mustang / Thunderbird Brand Manager.

Both of these guys are real good at returning e-mail.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Scott Hoag was/is the Program Manager for the Bullitt specifically, so he might be a good one to ask.
(I won't post his email, but you smart folks out there may pick up on how Ford chooses email addresses :grin:)

·
Registered
396 Posts
I was also told this weekend that all orders have been filled and no additional cars will be made. stopped at 6,500

·
Registered
1 Posts
Heard friday that the run was stopped at 6100.My dealer managed to order one more in DHG/w460.Is built and on it's way to Arizona.Anyone interested can contact Eddie at JonesFord 623-386-4429.
Also,heard of a dealer in Phoenix charging 3-4k in additional dealer profit.Real nice, I'll take another one please!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts