Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got home today to find a huge box in the mail. Ford sent me a DVD version of BULLITT compleate with a script, piece of film, movie poster, 7 carboard prints, a nice letter and a real cool box that it all fits in. :-B

Man, Ford sure pulled themselves out of the dog house with this move.

I haven't seen this in the stores so I wonder if it is really special... :eek:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Bullitt1718
If you check the post "Ford of Canada kicks A$$" you will find something similar.

I agree, this thing is awesome. Amazon sells it, and lists regular price as $80 American.

·
Registered
78 Posts
That limited-edition DVD set is (was?) available from Amazon.com for around $55.

·
Registered
448 Posts
That is awesome!! How about those for us Americans, Ford? I used to live in Canada, does that count? :smile:

·
Registered
396 Posts
Keep the faith...USA Bullitt owners..Scott Hoag, Team Mustang told me at the 25th MCA in Atlanta that all Bullitt owners will be receiving a special delivery soon.....

·
Registered
153 Posts
My uncle lives in British Columbia. Do think that would qualify me as an hororary Canadian.Black Bullitt #1768

·
Registered
448 Posts
Oktober Fest in Kitchner rocks!! I used to go every year, still miss those Oktober Fest sausages and kraut, yumm. 16 hours is a little too far to drive now, although it would be much more fun in the Bullitt...

·
Registered
153 Posts
Karl, what do you mean that I'm not in the registry? I filled out the form. Are you just kidding or what? Honest, I really do have a Bullitt or maybe its a Pinto. I better go out and check the garage.BlackBullitt#1768 and I stand by that!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts