Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Sheryl Crow "Steve McQueen" Song

Hi:

My name is McQueen . . . Jeff McQueen. I picked up my 2008 Dark Highlander Green Bullitt last February, and have the Cheryl Crow CD. I also have the "MCQUEEN" license plate for the state on Michigan on my Bullitt (check out the images I'm hosting). One photo is of me and Alan Mulally, CEO of Ford, who saw my last name when we exchanged business cards, and suggested I buy the Bullitt. I offered my plate for free if they wanted to use it in ads.

To make a long story short, he arranged for me to get my Bullitt on the Ford employee discount, and I've been having fun ever since.

I also belong to the MCQUEEN DNA Project at relativegenetics.com and we are trying to get Steve McQueen's son, Chad, to join. There's a good chance he is a distant cousin, since my McQueens were living near his in the 1850s. Steve also looked a little like my uncle Clyde.

Cool stuff.

Jeff McQueen
Rochester Hills, Michigan

·
Car Whisperer
21,384 Posts
song has been out for quite awhile, but good to post again for the newbees.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
MCQUEEN327 said:
Hi:

My name is McQueen . . . Jeff McQueen. I picked up my 2008 Dark Highlander Green Bullitt last February, and have the Cheryl Crow CD. I also have the "MCQUEEN" license plate for the state on Michigan on my Bullitt (check out the images I'm hosting). One photo is of me and Alan Mulally, CEO of Ford, who saw my last name when we exchanged business cards, and suggested I buy the Bullitt. I offered my plate for free if they wanted to use it in ads.

To make a long story short, he arranged for me to get my Bullitt on the Ford employee discount, and I've been having fun ever since.

I also belong to the MCQUEEN DNA Project at relativegenetics.com and we are trying to get Steve McQueen's son, Chad, to join. There's a good chance he is a distant cousin, since my McQueens were living near his in the 1850s. Steve also looked a little like my uncle Clyde.

Cool stuff.

Jeff McQueen
Rochester Hills, Michigan

I'm a Ford employee myself, so I know how much of a deal you got...sweet!

·
Lifetime Supporting Member
39,319 Posts
Special Bullitt CD offer!

lauraleez said:
Check this out...I'm not a big fan of Sheryl Crow, but this is great!
The song is called Steve McQueen...great Bullitt scenes!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=233o3DL1DwE

This ones going on my IPOD!

This is the coolest song (and video) ever! IMBOC should make up CDs to sell with this song on it, for cruisin'... the CD could also include "Born To Be Wild," "Mustang Sally," "Fun, Fun, Fun," and other selected "car songs." Merchandising...:lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts