Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Never heard of this car. I saw one at a local restaurant tonight. I've seen Vegas before, but this really jumped out at me.

So I noted what it was and came home to look it up. This car really captures the spirit of what makes the Bullitt different from other GT's, if you read the write up about it. I'm serious. I think it looked better than the one in this picture, but otherwise identical. It was actually cleaner and more mint looking, believe it or not.

Check out the write up here:

http://www.sparky.on.ca/cvoa/story.htm

Joe

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DHG-1934 on 2001-09-06 22:25 ]</font>

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
I remember those. I had a 74 Z/28 Camaro at the time,and had considered selling it and buying one. The local Chevy dealer had one in the showroom. It looked plenty wild with all that gold trim and those wild stainless steel tube headers. I knew the guy who bought it. He traded title for title,a 59 Corvette for it! I don't think that was such a great deal now though. They sold new for somewhere around $7000.

·
Premium Member
12,773 Posts
Ya...the head was awesome...too bad it was the same stock aluminum block. 5000 miles on any of those engines saw 1 qt oil burned with every tank of gas until you could strip it down and sleeve it...no one remembers that 'fun'

1 - 3 of 3 Posts