Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New here as I'm about to be placing an order for the 08 Bullitt!:D

Just working on final details on trade and a few other things befor I pull the trigger!

I just wish Ford would announce if the x-plan will be in the works on this car. I want to order one vs. taking one the dealer orders (kinda like the idea of the wait and having name on window sticker, etc..) Only catch I'm trying to get the dealer to find out is if I can order and not have it arrive until April?

When I bought the 06 VB Pony package car in April, 06, never thought I would sell. That was until I saw the Bullitt package!!

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
What is the original source for that link?
Some dealers are apparently still claiming they don't have that info

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

It's only a matter of time now for the Dealers to see this and get the proper info.

I found a dealer that will sell to me on X-plan if Ford accepts Xplan. This is one of the last few details I need worked out!!

Woooooo Hooooooooo!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Woooo Hoooo

Got the call that they have official word from Ford that all plans are a go on this car!!

I'm so pumped!!!

Just trade details to work out!!

Anyone want to buy an 06 VB pony package car that has been pampered (i.e. car show queen!)LOL!!

:hyper2:

·
Registered
803 Posts
scott, I think I met you on barnett's forum also. Congrats again!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wally05,

Yep it's me from Brad's site! On TMS its stngfever, here, it's bullitt_fever!

For the rest of you, the plans I'm referring to is the X-plan! I have found a dealer that agreed to take X-plan on ordering the Bullitt!

·
Registered
65 Posts
bullitt_fever said:
Wally05,

Yep it's me from Brad's site! On TMS its stngfever, here, it's bullitt_fever!

For the rest of you, the plans I'm referring to is the X-plan! I have found a dealer that agreed to take X-plan on ordering the Bullitt!

how can a dealer give you trade value when they have not seen what the your car will look like when the ordered car arrives? yes they can say 15k today. but if someone hits your car accidently they may say 12k in a couple months? hell they may lower the trade in value regardless of look or milage when your bullitt arrives?

order your car at your agreed upon price(xplan)! if you dont like the offer they give you on your trade when the bullitt comes in walk away. its as simple as that.

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Could someone explain these plans. I have no idea of what X plan means. I know most do know, so thanks for the information in advance.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
on d bit,
The car in question is in heated storage, therefore, car won't change. It will be removed from storage for new buyer or trade in. I'm just looking for the dealer to commit to a figure we both can agree to now so they don't have an advantage when the Bullitt arrives. This will also allow me to put it for sale online, newspapers, etc... and have a bottom dollar to work with.

Dennis,
Xplan is available to friends & family of Ford Employees/Retirees and to suppliers for Ford. Other avenues to obtain xplan exist on web (i.e. blueovalforums.com). With x-plan, Ford vehicles are priced from Ford at a savings off MSRP. Dealers don't have to sell on x-plan if they choose. As well as some vehicles Ford won't allow xplan (i.e. Shelby).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts