Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 new photos of my Black Bullitt #3207, testing something. Hope you like them.



 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,090 Posts
Very nice. Like the first one best.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #4


Missed doing a motion shot with this day sky turning to night by a few minutes, took a quick shot of it by its self and thought it should be shown. The clouds wooooaaaah!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
231 Posts
This guy has mad camera skills!! lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,248 Posts
good stuff!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,837 Posts
how do you get those motion shots? is there a way for someone like me with a basic kodak 3.1mp camera to take something similar?

thanks in advance!

shaun
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,855 Posts
Wow

03206 was ahead of you on the assembly line!........and
also lives in the Great Republic of Texas!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
SniperStang said:
how do you get those motion shots? is there a way for someone like me with a basic kodak 3.1mp camera to take something similar?

thanks in advance!

shaun
I bought a mount called sticky pod, look it up in google. Use's very strong suction cups, drove around and did donuts, you can actually stick on car and pull your car around in neutral.

A pic of it on a 05 GT that was out with me
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
330 Posts
jared6180 said:
I am good at SLR 35mm cams, but I just dont get this digital cam thing.
Get a digital SLR. I have a Nikon Digital SLR and it takes amazing pics. I am a novice as well so they are easier than you think.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
413 Posts
BlackBullitt5583 said:
Get a digital SLR. I have a Nikon Digital SLR and it takes amazing pics. I am a novice as well so they are easier than you think.
We have a SONY 5.0 MegaPixel camera, and they said it is very easy to use and all, but I really hate this daggon thing. I hate that it autofocuses wherever it wants to, and acts like its smarter then I am, thats why I love FULLY MANUAL SLR cams, no daggon computer telling me what it thinks is important.

How much are good DIGITAL SLR cams going for?

Nice Pics by the way.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
jared6180 said:
We have a SONY 5.0 MegaPixel camera, and they said it is very easy to use and all, but I really hate this daggon thing. I hate that it autofocuses wherever it wants to, and acts like its smarter then I am, thats why I love FULLY MANUAL SLR cams, no daggon computer telling me what it thinks is important.

How much are good DIGITAL SLR cams going for?

Nice Pics by the way.
The entry level DSLR's go for around 500 (What I have) body only on the web, canons have lots of rebates going on. I'm waiting for the canon 40d specs to be announced and will decide between that or a jump up into a FF 5d.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,327 Posts
Nice work Ryan.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Black4592 said:
More More!!
Ok here's one with Mike Murillo's 9 second z06
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
bullitt890 said:
more pics of the vette!!!!
More vette, all these vette photos were from two different days of photo shoots for some GM magazines doing articles on Mike Murillo, wish me luck in selling my best ones.
These are just for fun right here! Thats mike's shop behind the burnout and you can see the rear end of my bullitt in the photo a little.



 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top