Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
4fit? said:
I know the lighting and reflections aren't great, but it was late afternoon and I just felt like snapping off a couple pics.

Looks Great!! Jeff-your sig says DHG but for the life of me those pictures make your car look black. Paint looks very nice, love the late afternoon shade for maximum shine!! :cool:

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thanks Guys! This was the first time it had been touched in over a month. Just gave it a quick wash and some Meg's UQD. John, there is no better compliment than to be told that the car looks black. I love DHG when it seems to be 10 miles deep.

I've been trying to find some good locations for car shots, so that was my motivation for the pics. I really like this location. Here's one more shot at the same local.

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Great background for pics of the Bullitt!! Love it.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
4fit? said:
Thanks Guys! This was the first time it had been touched in over a month. Just gave it a quick wash and some Meg's UQD. John, there is no better compliment than to be told that the car looks black. I love DHG when it seems to be 10 miles deep.

I've been trying to find some good locations for car shots, so that was my motivation for the pics. I really like this location. Here's one more shot at the same local.

Really nice shots...This is the only one that I can detect any trace of DHG. I envy you being able to keep driving yours. I took my official last cruise today as we are due for 6-12" of snow on Sunday night into Monday...:frown:

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Those photos tend to provide proof to my opinion that all three of the 01 Bullitt colors appear black if not in direct sunlight.:neutral: Great location for a photo shoot, and it's nice to take a clean car for a ride. Especially if it's your Bullitt!:wink:

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys!

MaineBullitt said:
I envy you being able to keep driving yours. I took my official last cruise today as we are due for 6-12" of snow on Sunday night into Monday...:frown:
Yeah, we don't get too much snow around here anymore. We typically get lots of ice during December and the first couple months of the year. Not looking forward to that at all.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Yep, looks just as good here as it does over at SVTP! I'm really diggin the first pic.

·
Premium Member
3,509 Posts
DavidMidgley said:
Those photos tend to provide proof to my opinion that all three of the 01 Bullitt colors appear black if not in direct sunlight.:neutral: Great location for a photo shoot, and it's nice to take a clean car for a ride. Especially if it's your Bullitt!:wink:
Dave you are soooo right, My car looks black, blue, purple and all sorts but not green or flesh
in a tweed jacket like the actual ORIGINAL Bullitt a charcater played by an actor in a movie....

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
Most excellent pics, very nice, terrific background.

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
4fit? said:

That's my fav of the bunch. Very nice.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the compliments everyone!

Bullitt2436KM said:
very nice....great spot i see the little dude came for a ride lol. do you have anything done other than the chin spoiler and tint?
Yeah, he's always up for a ride in the B. It was a little cool when I was taking those pics, so he opted to stay in the car.

As for mods, only things done are chin spoiler, tint, K&N filter, and coin holder delete. Plans for next year are springs, DD Bullitts, and mid pipe. Then I'm going to call it done for a while. I'd like to have all of that done in time for the Nats, but doubt that will happen.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
I've been riding the fence about installing a chin spoiler but after seeing your car in these pictures I am going to go through with it. Looks great on your car Jeff.....:cool:

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
MaineBullitt said:
I've been riding the fence about installing a chin spoiler but after seeing your car in these pictures I am going to go through with it. Looks great on your car Jeff.....:cool:
Thanks John. I really appreciate it.
Just make sure you line the spoiler up with the wheel wells. It looks so much better like that than lined up with the from of the bumper.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts