Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....of my fathers 68 and my 01'

I'm not sure why they are so dark though. the camera was acting up.

·
3,389 Posts
What's up? You driving, smoking, drinking coffee, talking on the cell phone while video taping and shifting gears? Can't you multitask????:lol:
The 68 sounds good!

·
Registered
90 Posts
I want my exhaust to sound like that... I hope the H-pipe I just ordered helps!!

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TOYS-R-ME! said:
What's up? You driving, smoking, drinking coffee, talking on the cell phone while video taping and shifting gears? Can't you multitask????:lol:
The 68 sounds good!
LMAO, Man Terry, where have you been? lol I need to get a camera pod for in the car someday. lol

Yeah I did the exaust to it when it was my car: Hedmen Shorty headers, full Flowmaster 40 series exaust and a medium lobe cam (i don't remember the specs on it) with a 670cc Holly street avenger carb and Weiand manifold.

1LOW03GT said:
Man that thing sounds sick!!!!!!
Yes, yes it does :)

KennyBrownBullitt1668 said:
I want my exhaust to sound like that... I hope the H-pipe I just ordered helps!!
It's hard to get the OHV motors to sound like that. It's just old tech exaust, and i love it.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Nice Aaron!!! I'm jealous for 2 reasons...One is that you can drive your car this time of year and the other is that you can share your car passion with your father like that. My son and I share the love for cars but he lives so far away we hardly ever get to do it together.
The '68 is sweet, and so is your car. I hope you can end up making it to M.B. his summer.....John R

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
68 sounds great, looks like it has a burnt out brake light. Very nice car. Thanks for sharing the videos

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MaineBullitt said:
Nice Aaron!!! I'm jealous for 2 reasons...One is that you can drive your car this time of year and the other is that you can share your car passion with your father like that. My son and I share the love for cars but he lives so far away we hardly ever get to do it together.
The '68 is sweet, and so is your car. I hope you can end up making it to M.B. his summer.....John R
ha-ha thanks john. actually it rained soo hard on the way home. but yeah that is the nice thing about Florida. I am hoping to still make it too M.B this year, but going over the gas and hotel i'm not sure that ill go and if i do it'll be without the car.

Bullitt 736 said:
Love that sound!!!!
Thanks. :)

blmarlow said:
68 sounds great, looks like it has a burnt out brake light. Very nice car. Thanks for sharing the videos
Acutally the tail light is fine. it's just those old power harnesses and lights arnt very bright. i was thinking of buying him the LED sequential kit for that reason.

·
Registered
2 Posts
That is two great looking rides, Super Duper

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts