Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
cpd0924 (John) the Comp Cam "Thumpr" Man PICS his Bullitt in Chicago Car Show ...

cpd0924 (John) the Comp Cam "Thumpr" Man PICS his Bullitt in Chicago Car Show ...

Here is My 2008 Bullitt Mustang at one of the Chicago Car Shows.

Hope you enjoy them.

My Pal "tigerhonaker Mr. BRENSPEED" put this Video on IMBOC for me:

AWESOME VIDEO of Johns "Thumpr" Comp Cams ... Don't Miss Hearing This !!!!

Click on Green youtube link below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XM1EPrigQCw

·
Registered
83 Posts
Nice pics, thanks for sharing... Hey did you change the Cold Air Intake Housing to one with colors on it, mine is totally black, but you have red and blue on yours? Looks good though.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jeff That Show Was In Oaklawn. Usually I Do Well With This Promoter, But Not On This Given Day. Well Just Have To Try Harder Next Time. No Dyno # Yet Waiting To Get New Coils And Plugs Installed By Brenspeed Soon.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Airjeir. That Cold Air Housing Is Just Painted On There. As Is The Moroso Logos In Green. I Have A Friend That Goes To All The Local Showa And Does Pinstripping Or Any Other Detailing To Your Car. Any Picture You Show Him He Will Do. He Is Really Talanted And You Can Watch Him To It On The Spot.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Very very nice. Happy motoring.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks To All For Liking 924, Just Makes Me Add More Mods.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Charles, He can blame " Tiger" you see it in print above asking him whats next . LOL.

·
Banned
11,692 Posts
john ya are sure looking great,nice pics.a k&n air filter would sure look good with all the nice things youve done.the color is burgindy and where i could not hear the stock filter breathing at all i sure can hear can the k&n.

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
first ford said:
Charles, He can blame " Tiger" you see it in print above asking him whats next . LOL.
Hey Rick,

John, may go to Brenspeed when I go and have some things done at the same time.

If I get him up there with me I wonder if I can maybe talk up that V-3 :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

LOL,

tigerhonaker

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Joe Those Cams Are With The Stock H Pipe And Cats On, Since Then I Have Removed Cats And Installed O/r H Pipe. It Sounds Much Better With Out The Cats. Thanks For Looking. Be Safe. John. No V3 When Tiger Goes Up For His Install. Just New Plugs And Coils, And Dyno.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts