Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I never thought it would happen but yes! it does happen. I was side swiped down in Hollywood!!! The whole right side of it looks like someone took a bat to it...for about an hour. To make a long story short...it is coming out of my pocket... = (

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Man that sux!!!!

I would be sick. If you were in Dallas I would buy you a very strong drink and tell you everything will be alright.

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
Bummer ;-( Hopefully you can get it all fixed up again!

Sorry to hear of your problems.

Bud

·
Registered
448 Posts
My condolences, we all hurt with you. :sad: Hope you get it fixed without major hassles.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I'm sorry to hear about your loss. My Bullitt was hit when someone ran a red light. I had it for two weeks when it happened. At least your ok. Find a good body shop and they can fix you up. I feel for you......

·
Registered
264 Posts
First and foremost.....

Are you ok? The car can be fixed. Repairing the human behind it is a bit more of a challenge.

Hopefully you are ok!

Paul G.

·
Registered
543 Posts
3918, very sorry to hear about your misfortune. Hope it all gets rectified to your satisfaction.

John

·
Registered
176 Posts
Sorry J. Hang in there. This too shall pass.

·
Premium Member
18,832 Posts
Ouch! Hope you are OK and your Bullitt gets
better soon!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Bummer!
Sorry to hear about your car, hope it's fixed soon!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Sorry to hear it! What about uninsured motorist protection? In Tx, if you finance a car , you have to carry full coverage, yes uninsured is not mandatory, but that extra $5 a mo covered me in March of 2001 w/a $7k repair job on another car of mine. Also, if it hapened to be parked, hopefully at home, your home insurance may pay for it, if you are a home buyer. Hope it all works out for you! I'm sad with you.:sad:

·
Registered
60 Posts
THAT REALLY BLOWS WELL GET THAT BULLITT FIX GLAD NO ONE WAS HURT.I,ll almost got hit in side my self,i had to make a quick stop,car was coming over in my lane GOOD LUCK BULLITT#152

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Turns out, My insurance company cancelled my insurance before the accident. (lack of payment), yet I didn't recive letters or bills. Now, I am paying for her car becuase we need to take it out of insurance. Her damage is a little bump in the rear left fender and a crack in the bumper. That is costing about 1K. My damage is the whole right side. I have dents on the f/fender, door and rear right fender which looks like someone took a bat to it. I dont even want to know how much that is going to cost. Hopefully, it will be fixed soon. Thanks for all your support..

1 - 20 of 23 Posts