Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
I'd understand if it was elsewhere, but blocking a freeway? C'mon...

·
Premium Member
18,826 Posts

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
That is not right....Suppose someone had an emegency or an interview for a job or needed to pick up their kid or what ever.....although I love to lay rubber, in the right place at the right time, this is NOT it.

Complete bafoons....

Ichibanbullitt.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
ichibanbullitt said:
That is not right....Suppose someone had an emegency or an interview for a job or needed to pick up their kid or what ever.....although I love to lay rubber, in the right place at the right time, this is NOT it.

Complete bafoons....

Ichibanbullitt.
You don't think about stuff like that when you're 18. I wonder how many of them will make it to 20. Those idiots are out of control. Now we'll have other jerks needing to top that and on and on...

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
That is ridiculous behavior. I did some STUPID stuff when I was a teenager, but No way I'd block off an interstate to cut donuts. As a side note, anybody happen to notice the trend of really ugly cars? I mean, what's up with the Z28 with the hubcaps and the 60's Mustang rolling on 20+'s with the back dropped and the front jacked way up. Oh yeah, and it was PINK!!!!!!! I'm seriously thinking the guys in this video have some sort of mental disorder.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts

·
Quest for single digits
12,030 Posts
ichibanbullitt said:

Complete bafoons....

Ichibanbullitt.
Actually someone did die because of that stunt. There was a woman in an ambulance and I heard the ambulance was hit by one of the donut nuts which prevented the ambulance getting to the hospital. That's what I heard.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts