Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a bit of trivia... One of my favorite "electronic"/dance tracks of 2001 (and a fairly large club hit) is a track called "Cried to Dream" by Bullitt. I kinda consider it my Bullitt theme song... Not to mention the fact that it sounds great blaring out of the Mach 460 radio!

·
Registered
81 Posts
I like to crank matalica and ozzy and van halen and ronnie james dio on mine!!!!Only wish the bullitt came with the new mach 1000 that is available in the 2002 gt mustang.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Yeah a lil bit of darude or some other electric Trans ends up in 1-2 of the six but got to save the room for the bob

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-01-22 19:04, Rocketdog wrote:
Dark side of the moon,
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

A timeless classic! :smile:

·
Registered
351 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-01-22 21:27, 1NastyFordGT wrote:
On 2002-01-22 19:04, Rocketdog wrote:
Dark side of the moon,
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

A timeless classic! :smile: </BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Hey Nasty,
what about "Stairway to Heaven", another timeless classic!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1NastyFordGT on 2002-01-23 00:33 ]</font>

1 - 9 of 9 Posts