1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
26 Posts
I love people like that, we had this one kid running around in a V6 a 2000 somin and the kid took of badges and put on Cobra ones and out a cobra emblem in the grill and everything...It was always funny to see the looks we got from him when we drove our Mach 1 by him. Now i have a Bullitt and that should be interesting..Funny thing is that we saw his car in an older run down car lot in town. Makes me wonder what he has now. When i was looking to buy my mustang the dealers were familiar with the kid. He has even test driven a yellow mach 1 at one point and looked at an 03' GT. But hopefully ill see him around sooner or later.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Wow. It's got the Bullitt C-pillars, decklid, brakes, intake, wheels, side skirts, interior but it's the wrong color, year and has regular GT side scoops, chrome grill, fog lights and 40th anniversary emblems. Where did they get that half breed from?

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
I'd Buy and have it as a collectable. The models that come through that say it is one thing and something eles is packaged are usually worth something in the future. It is amazing how a mess up can be worth something though.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Yeah! Like HOT WHEEL errors and limited paint jobs, wheels, etc. I've got one of the 01 BULLITT's by AutoArt problem is It's the wrong green has fog lights, black painted part of wheels and body color mirrors.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Well, at least it's got the right color wheels! :badgrin:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts