Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems like the steering wheel column enters the dash a bit crooked, with the wheel angled a bit (right side more towards the driver than the left). Is this just an optical illusion because the dash is angled? The column IS closer on the left side than the right, but not a lot.

·
Registered
310 Posts
I dont think its an optical illusion because the other day it just hit me when i looked at it! I thought dang the steering wheel is crooked! I believe it was made that way but could be wrong ! Thanx Havgun! #1676

·
Registered
467 Posts
I noticed the steering wheel the first day. Went to the dealer and compared 3 GT's and 1 Blue Bullitt with mine. All were the same. So Ford makes them all on an angle. The designer had a short right arm I guess.
Bullitt #2754

1,169 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-07-06 14:15, tlatoani wrote:
It seems like the steering wheel column enters the dash a bit crooked, with the wheel angled a bit (right side more towards the driver than the left). Is this just an optical illusion because the dash is angled? The column IS closer on the left side than the right, but not a lot.

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

The column is crooked on allot of Ford cars and trucks.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That is WEIRD.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts