·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WHAT WOULD YOU CHOOSE

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
"Thumper" NSR Comp Cams ......................

cpd0924 said:
WHAT WOULD YOU CHOOSE
Heads-Up on this.........

Go with the (NSR Comp Cams) from Brenspeed.

NSR (No-Springs Required) with their ("Thumper" NSR Comp Cams).

Give Seth a call at Brenspeed.

Tell him Terry Honaker from IMBOC sent You !!!!!!!!!!!!

The 2-Sets that they got in were installed last week.

1-Set went to a Customer with a (Bullitt Mustang) and Brenspeed installed the other remaining set in a GT Mustang.

Seth, told me they were going to do a Video.

So everyone could hear what these New "Thumper" NSR Comp Cams sounded like.

Ask Seth if all went as planned and did they do the Video and if so maybe you could

do a Link here for All of us to Listen and View.

NOT to overlook Brenspeed doing their Magic Tune to go with the Cams :wink:

tigerhonaker

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
THUMPR

TERRY WHAT ARE THE SPECS ON THAT CAM. I SEE SPECS ON THE OTHERS BUT NOT THAT ONE. IWAS THINKING ON THE COMP 127500 WITH SPRINGS AND RETAINERS BUT BY THE TIME YOU ADD THE CAM PHASERS AND 4.10 YOUR GETTING INTO BIG MONEY. AND LETS NOT FORGET THE TUNE. EVEN THOUGH IAM 30 MILES FROM SUTTON, IAM GOING WITH BRENSPEED TAKE CARE BE SAFE JOHN

·
Registered
98 Posts
cpd0924 said:
TERRY WHAT ARE THE SPECS ON THAT CAM. I SEE SPECS ON THE OTHERS BUT NOT THAT ONE. IWAS THINKING ON THE COMP 127500 WITH SPRINGS AND RETAINERS BUT BY THE TIME YOU ADD THE CAM PHASERS AND 4.10 YOUR GETTING INTO BIG MONEY. AND LETS NOT FORGET THE TUNE. EVEN THOUGH IAM 30 MILES FROM SUTTON, IAM GOING WITH BRENSPEED TAKE CARE BE SAFE JOHN
Good to see another chicago area guy. Why not take it to sutton? check out the dyno sheets they posted with a few of their N/A setups in S197s. Pretty impressive. Not sure what your goals are with your bullitt...

http://www.chicagolandmustang.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26807

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
This is all I know right now ...............

cpd0924 said:
TERRY WHAT ARE THE SPECS ON THAT CAM. I SEE SPECS ON THE OTHERS BUT NOT THAT ONE. I WAS THINKING ON THE COMP 127500 WITH SPRINGS AND RETAINERS BUT BY THE TIME YOU ADD THE CAM PHASERS AND 4.10 YOUR GETTING INTO BIG MONEY. AND LETS NOT FORGET THE TUNE. EVEN THOUGH I AM 30 MILES FROM SUTTON, I AM GOING WITH BRENSPEED TAKE CARE BE SAFE JOHN
John,

I do not know any Specs. on the New NSR "Thumper" Comp Cam for the 4.6 Mustang.

I just spoke with Seth when I was sending my Tuner back to have the Custom 93 Octane
Tunes Installed by Brent White.

Seth, then was telling me about the New cams and that a Bullitt Mustang Customer had

purchased 1-Set and Brenspeed was installing the other set in a GT Mustang last week.

Seth, said that the "Thumper" Comp Cams sounded better than the Drop-In FRPP Hot Rod
Cams per the Bullitt Owner that installed his own.

Have not spoken with Brenspeed since last week.

Might add that Brenspeed said they will have a supply of the New Cams in Stock in

two weeks Approx.

So, I guess next week they will have all the important information regarding the New Cams.

Seth, is a very Friendly person to speak with. Give him a call and see what they think of these New "Thumper" Comp Cams.

tigerhonaker

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.