Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are going to Bozeman Montana Thursday for the big International Meet and in Montana the speed limit is 75. I told him that we should just use the cruise control and not have to worry about tickets. He said, "The cruise control in the Bullitt was the stupidest thing Ford did!" :lol: It is 4 lane highway all the way there so it will be real hard to keep it below 90!

(See you there beamstang and 1NastyFordGT and Epperstang)!

Vicki

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
This is true, I recently took a trip to New Mexico than from there to Denver, Co. from Oklahoma City. Round triop approximately 1500 miles. Coming from NM there was hardly any traffic, lots of twisty roads, and straight and open as can be. I did an average of 85-90 through there and the twisties were a blast. The Bullitt real shines in the twisties. There were spots you that had posted speed limits of 20 mph around curves and I took them well over double the posted limit. What a total blast!!! this car is when you have miles and miles of twisties. Even more so when it is desolate as NM.
Have fun on your trip and be careful.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Girlfriend and her daughter in the car, hour and a half trip.... OK, I confess. I've used the cruise control!

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
cruise control? what's that?
haven't used it in years!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts