Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
I am occasionally up for that. I just had a meet with my club this weekend and we are planning a meet at my house for Dec/Jan/Feb. Also looking at a cruise to AC this winter just of the heck of it. Once the salt comes out though, 1986 will be up (hopefully). I am going today to get the 2 rear tires mounted. I was planning on driving it up to Rochester NY for work, but I think it's already been snowing up that way and I imagine the salt has been put out. So, sadly I may not get to drive it :( I was looking forward to the 5hr trip and checking out the scenery.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Last weekend my club went to Fox Run for there toy drive. I think we are planning on doing stuff this winter. I'll let you know what we have planned. Oh the club is Mid Atlantic stangs, you can check our web site out from time to time to see if anything is going on.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Im down for something as long as the weather coperates.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I'd be up for it as well depending on if I'm in town or not.

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
well in Jan/Feb my mustang club is looking to do drive out to Centralia with a stop at the Yuengling factory for a tour :)
not a cruise, but a good time out during winter months

no word yet on any cruises yet though.

I did see something on here recently in another forum about a Virginia club doing a cruise on the BlueRidge Parkway in May. I am going to consider it, as I have wanted to drive part/all of that road since I found out about it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts