Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
7,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guy's need some BULLITTHEADS to talk to, so who's coming this weekend ?

It's a great car show !

on your six ... DHG 1005

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 'Have BULLITT will travel' on 2005-06-20 09:36 ]</font>

7,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looking like a cold lonely day for DHG 1005 and me again, never the less I will try to do us BULLITTHEADS proud.

Here is photo of DHG 1005 @ Simi Valley

on your six ... DHG 1005

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 'Have BULLITT will travel' on 2005-06-24 09:27 ]</font>

·
Registered
967 Posts
Nice pic Mike. lookin good.
R/T.J.

7,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
One car nut stoped by and said, " Is this the BULLITT that was in 5.0 magazine a few mounts ago"? I said, "Yes that's the artical on the stand". He said, "Man I never thought I see this thing in person, I must have read the artical 15 times, very cool car man".

That's what makes going to car shows so much fun ... when car guys / girls like your ride and let you know you did a good job... so when you are at a car show talk to the owner and give him or her the thumbs up.

on your six ... DHG 1005

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 'Have BULLITT will travel' on 2005-06-16 10:51 ]</font>

7,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes it's history only two BULLITTs made it this time. Never got to meet the other BULLITTHEAD he was parked down the street DHG 1005 was between a Mach1 and AC Cobar.

About 150+ cool car right Downtown Brea nice spot for a car show. Miss all you guys/girls again.

Next show is 'Mustangs in the Park' this Sunday 26th in Van Nuys
Class 19 '94-up Personalized

come on down !

on your six ... DHG 1005

7,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok here's a photo of DHG 1005 @ Cruisin Brea, was a fun day lots of cool cars. The red Cobra next to me got lots of looks.

If you are lookig for a good car show at a great location do this one next year and I will see you there.

on your six ... DHG 1005

1 - 7 of 7 Posts